• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

OK, here's my feedback. It's ridiculous that the quests are not the same across the EN and US servers. US has more requirements, making it harder to complete the tasks.
Well this is the US Forum, so I'm not concerned with what the requirements on other servers are. Maybe they need it to be easier there. I generally have no issues handling the difficulty of event tasks here, however.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I don't know why I'm shocked, but there is a surprising amount of complaining on here. What's the problem? The fall event is the best! Rng light, guaranteed drops, easy quests. We even get to do multiple quests simultaneously! I completed two 8-hour production quests at the same time yesterday, it was super convenient. New event building, another upgrade to the cider Mill. Inno hits a home run with the fall event as usual.

The only thing that would make it better would be if upgrades to event buildings stayed the same size or the upgrade was to shrink the event building.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I don't know why I'm shocked, but there is a surprising amount of complaining on here. What's the problem? The fall event is the best! Rng light, guaranteed drops, easy quests. We even get to do multiple quests simultaneously! I completed two 8-hour production quests at the same time yesterday, it was super convenient. New event building, another upgrade to the cider Mill. Inno hits a home run with the fall event as usual.

The only thing that would make it better would be if upgrades to event buildings stayed the same size or the upgrade was to shrink the event building.
Feel free to visit Rottingham in cirgard to see how I'm fitting all the fancy event buildings into my town! :D

DeletedUser4441

OK, here's my feedback. It's ridiculous that the quests are not the same across the EN and US servers. US has more requirements, making it harder to complete the tasks.
I am sorry but this is incorrect. The only difference in any requirements is based on tech age of the players city. For example on my EN CA city I have to collect less than I do on my US server OF City. Other than that the tasks are identical.

Super Catanian

I am sorry but this is incorrect. The only difference in any requirements is based on tech age of the players city. For example on my EN CA city I have to collect less than I do on my US server OF City. Other than that the tasks are identical.
Yes, servers have nothing to do with this. The younger your city (age or era wise) is, the less requirements they have, since, generally, younger cities aren't as more developed and advanced as other ones.
After all, could an average (campers are an exception) Iron Age city generate the same amount of Goods as one in the Modern Era, which probably contains plenty of Event and Goods Buildings, and Great Buildings as well?

RazorbackPirate

Just spent the ingredients I had on hand to bake, going for Cider Mill Upgrades. I was able to get 6 in one city, 5 in the other. Looks like I'm on track to meet my goal of 2 level 7 CMs.

UBERhelp1

I only need 1 more upgrade to have 2 flourishing CMs, so I may end up going for Mill of Fall upgrades (I have a level 4 one in my inventory and would like to upgrade it).

DeletedUser41065

You only need 5 upgrade kits to get from Cider Mill to Fluorishing CM, right?
Regards

DeletedUser

Agree. I'm playing the fall event on US and EN-INT servers, and the quests are identical. And quite reasonable (yes, boring, but absolutely doable)

UBERhelp1

Is it just me or is it the same story as last year (just like the summer event). If it is, that's just sad, Inno.

qaccy

Liking the event so far. The grand prizes are almost always compelling (because they kinda have to be), but it's always nice to have a good secondary prize to go for alongside it and the cider mill fits that bill nicely. I'm just not sure how much I want to spend chasing after them!
upload_2019-9-14_20-16-29.png