• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser31397

Well I was thinking of getting 2 cottages this event but if I keep getting caramel in the daily challenge forget it. I am not going to spend additional diamonds if it becomes at the mercy of RNG.

DeletedUser40996

In my X world & Y world both are at 40/54 yet i'm seeing different event quests requirements, is this a bug??

What age are you in world x and world y as the higher the age the higher the requirements will be

Super Catanian

In my X world & Y world both are at 40/54 yet i'm seeing different event quests requirements, is this a bug??
It might depend on which Quests you have done. It's hard to explain, but if you have not completed a certain Quest, it will remain there while you solve the others.

DeletedUser28147

Does anyone else feel like Inno has done a poor job distributing the ingredients as prizes for finishing quests? I get it's not supposed to be an equal number of all but I feel like the over did the uneveness of distibuting them.

Agent327

Does anyone else feel like Inno has done a poor job distributing the ingredients as prizes for finishing quests? I get it's not supposed to be an equal number of all but I feel like the over did the uneveness of distibuting them.

Does the word "random" come to mind?

DeletedUser40996

Which cottage is everyone trying for . The attack bonus one for GE the Goods one or The extra FP one

DeletedUser37581

While both worlds have completed the same number of quests, they probably have not completed the same quests in each quest line. There are two quest lines, so it is very possible to have made further progress in one quest line than in the other.

RazorbackPirate

Well I was thinking of getting 2 cottages this event but if I keep getting caramel in the daily challenge forget it. I am not going to spend additional diamonds if it becomes at the mercy of RNG.
According to the calculations I've seen, even if the DC ingredients went your way, it would still be impossible to get a second cottage without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser37581

I'm talking about the preset quest rewards. They lean and it's obvious.
I'm not sure what's up with that. For the entire quest line, the preset rewards yield 17 apples, 15 pumpkins, 15 cinnamon, 14 caramel, and 14 chocolate. One would think they would have made it 15 of each.

Jern2017

So far, so good. On my main world, I need one more upgrade to get the Appleton Cottage (I'll get one for finishing the questline anyway) and I got the latest upgrade for my Cider Mill.

I only got two Wishing Wells on my diamond farm world as a daily special, hoping it appears one more time.

DeletedUser40996

I'm not sure what's up with that. For the entire quest line, the preset rewards yield 17 apples, 15 pumpkins, 15 cinnamon, 14 caramel, and 14 chocolate. One would think they would have made it 15 of each.

Except for the fact making the Apple Jam gives FP's you have a good point

DeletedUser31397

According to the calculations I've seen, even if the DC ingredients went your way, it would still be impossible to get a second cottage without spending diamonds.

I am anticipating spending diamonds to get a second cottage. The problem here is that there is an additional layer of RNG with regards to the distribution of ingredients. With other events like the spring lanterns, there is only one event currency so you can theoretically plan ahead to see how many diamonds are needed for a second fully upgraded building.

Here, it comes down to both available recipes and available ingredients. And since caramel is one of those ingredients that doesn't require 2 for an ingredient (2 apples for apple pie), you are at the mercy of RNG and can potentially have to spend more diamonds than you calculated. That is where I will not make the investment for a second cottage if I need to spend additional diamonds if I keep getting caramel from the DC.

RazorbackPirate

I am anticipating spending diamonds to get a second cottage. The problem here is that there is an additional layer of RNG with regards to the distribution of ingredients. With other events like the spring lanterns, there is only one event currency so you can theoretically plan ahead to see how many diamonds are needed for a second fully upgraded building.

Here, it comes down to both available recipes and available ingredients. And since caramel is one of those ingredients that doesn't require 2 for an ingredient (2 apples for apple pie), you are at the mercy of RNG and can potentially have to spend more diamonds than you calculated. That is where I will not make the investment for a second cottage if I need to spend additional diamonds if I keep getting caramel from the DC.
That may be the case, but I also have no intention of spending diamonds for a second cottage.

AceGoober

Langendorn here. Event was going along fine but then since the last update it went downhill.

For the last 4 days, whether it be Daily Challenge or Daily Event Quests, I've only received either Apples or Caramel with one instance of Pumpkins. The only reason I've been able to bake anything is due to Incidents popping up Cinnamon or Chocolate, which are few and far between. Today's Daily Challenge netted Caramel, again.

I've gone from Star Baker to Professional in aforementioned time period and am in danger of dropping down further unless something changes.

I will be filing a support ticket since, from my view, it seems the algorithm is weighted towards Apple and Caramel despite the displayed equal percentages across ingredients.

DeletedUser31397

Langendorn here. Event was going along fine but then since the last update it went downhill.

For the last 4 days, whether it be Daily Challenge or Daily Event Quests, I've only received either Apples or Caramel with one instance of Pumpkins. The only reason I've been able to bake anything is due to Incidents popping up Cinnamon or Chocolate, which are few and far between. Today's Daily Challenge netted Caramel, again.

I've gone from Star Baker to Professional in aforementioned time period and am in danger of dropping down further unless something changes.

I will be filing a support ticket since, from my view, it seems the algorithm is weighted towards Apple and Caramel despite the displayed equal percentages across ingredients.

It is equal percentage for each ingredient. We have only had the event for 7 days so it is more than likely not going to follow a uniform distribution with that small of a sample (4 of my 6 DCs have been caramel). If you are running out of ingredients, then you need to prioritize what you have and use those first to keep a balanced inventory of ingredients. Yes it's annoying, but it's an extra parameter that needs to be taken into account for this event.