• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zeus, Aachen, del Monte?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34480
  • Start date

DeletedUser34480

1. If we don't take gold from Aachen into consideration (and do take, of course, fp from CDM), what would be the best one to level up (beyond L10) -- forge points wise? Let's presume, I consider playing 2-3 more years -- so we can estimate CDM fp return (hopefully?).

2. Can AO or Kraken give so solid battle benefit, so I should forgo those 3 GBs and push one of these two? (not including TA as I don't care much about city defense).

PS. Is there, by any chance, a link that shows how many of own fp to put per level, if the first 3 spots are filled at 190?

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arturis*

1. If we don't take gold from Aachen into consideration (and do take, of course, fp from CDM), what would be the best one to level up (beyond L10) -- forge points wise? Let's presume, I consider playing 2-3 more years -- so we can estimate CDM fp return (hopefully?).

2. Can AO or Kraken give so solid battle benefit, so I should forgo those 3 GBs and push one of these two? (not including TA as I don't care much about city defense).

PS. Is there, by any chance, a link that shows how many of own fp to put per level, if the first 3 spots are filled at 190?
Level your arc up to 80 first then use the profit to level all your attack gbs up, here is the order
Zeus/Coa/Cdm/ao/kraken/TA/Virgo

DeletedUser34480

Level your arc up to 80 first then use the profit to level all your attack gbs up, here is the order
Zeus/Coa/Cdm/ao/kraken/TA/Virgo
I do have L80 Arc.
Any reasons for the sequence you presented?

Mustapha00

LLQ has a valid point.

However, I found that, im my limited experience of levelling up those first three attack GBs, players were more likely to dump FP into CdM because the return rewards are a bit better than CoA and MUCH better than Zeus.

UBERhelp1

I'd level the CdM first, as the added FP from that building would let you level the others faster. Also, you'd reach the break-even point sooner.