• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Question about GB alcatraz

• Thread starter DeletedUser34761
  • Start date

DeletedUser34761

Some one told me when alcatraz reaches level 15 I could get ride of all the military unit in my city and I would still be able to produce military is this true

*Arturis*

Say you theoretically have a level 102 Alcatraz, you can get rid of all the military buildings in your city, you only need an open space of 7x7, if you need troop you just drop a barrack down before your traz collection time, you will have 100 units from your traz, you can delete it and build another barrack for different troops for the next next collection. Your barrack doesn’t need to be fully constructed or connected to your city hall. Once you have all the needed units of all the ages troops, put out your shrunk 2x2 RH. If you are in a high level guild you can collect 3x every 48 hrs.

ODragon

Say you theoretically have a level 102 Alcatraz, you can get rid of all the military buildings in your city, you only need an open space of 7x7, if you need troop you just drop a barrack down before your traz collection time, you will have 100 units from your traz, you can delete it and build another barrack for different troops for the next next collection. Your barrack doesn’t need to be fully constructed or connected to your city hall. Once you have all the needed units of all the ages troops, put out your shrunk 2x2 RH. If you are in a high level guild you can collect 3x every 48 hrs.

I do a version of this a lot with GvG. I have one military building out that when I need to swap it for GvG, I do it right before collection. Sure, I'm not 102 like you but 2 days worth of troops is decent, especially when you pump out the Rogues at other times. If an event calls for a specific age, I just delete whatever I'm making for gvg, collect, then back to the gvg building. It is really helpful that the building doesn't have to be constructed to be useful for traz.

DeletedUser40527

Sort of a related question, if I store a shrunk rogue hideout, will it still be shrunk when i re-build it?