• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is the maximum attack bonus?

DeletedUser13838

Which is still lower than the top attack/defense boosts in AF and OF in level 4 GE.

DeletedUser30566

It cannot be the highest LLQ....
In Tuulech my attack is at 335% / 173% Défense/ attack and Kramerica is even above that ( 375 % on top of my memory)
Or you don’t count other special event building like( speaker corner, elephant fountain, zen garden ....) and unit barrack Attack bonus.

*Arturis*

It cannot be the highest LLQ....
In Tuulech my attack is at 335% / 173% Défense/ attack and Kramerica is even above that ( 375 % on top of my memory)
Or you don’t count other special event building like( speaker corner, elephant fountain, zen garden ....) and unit barrack Attack bonus.
Base is 255-255 now without any other added building, just from the Zues/Coa/Cdm alone:)\
http://prntscr.com/hip8fv

DeletedUser27184

In other words: there's is no actual battle system. Just a spam of instant auto-wins :eek:

Hope they create an actual PvP system at some point with no instant battles or in-match info like 'expected dmg' or enemy's atk/def%.
GvG is way more then just the 80 attacks against a specific place. Its about how to handle goods in a long term fight. When to try to nick your opponent GvG lands. Take a few. Make him bleed.
When to enter and take a few places and so on.
The single attack in the GvG are just the means. And to AutoAtack them is part of the greater deal.