• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 190 Arc

DeletedUser37581

Awesome, thank you. I do wonder if it is now going by .01% and it isn't showing enough significant digits.
It isn't just a display issue. The underlying data for the Arc shows a contribution boost of 100.0. The client needs to know the exact boost (and not just a rounded approximation) in order to correctly show the amount of rewards to be gained. While the difference for FPs and BPs may not be noticeable, it would be noticeable for medals.

ODragon

It isn't just a display issue. The underlying data for the Arc shows a contribution boost of 100.0. The client needs to know the exact boost (and not just a rounded approximation) in order to correctly show the amount of rewards to be gained. While the difference for FPs and BPs may not be noticeable, it would be noticeable for medals.

Yes, I realize that. I'm just going by the picture and comments provided. I must have missed where someone mathed the medals and confirmed they are getting 100% and not 100.01%.

DeletedUser37581

Yes, I realize that. I'm just going by the picture and comments provided. I must have missed where someone mathed the medals and confirmed they are getting 100% and not 100.01%.
I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. The underlying data I refer to is the data that is transferred from the server to the client that contains all the relevant information about the GB. It contains the base amount of rewards for each place of the current level, the amounts contributed by all the contributors, the total amount of FPs needed to level, and so on. But more importantly, it shows the amount of boost provided by the passive bonus.

ODragon

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. The underlying data I refer to is the data that is transferred from the server to the client that contains all the relevant information about the GB. It contains the base amount of rewards for each place of the current level, the amounts contributed by all the contributors, the total amount of FPs needed to level, and so on. But more importantly, it shows the amount of boost provided by the passive bonus.

How does one see this info?

qaccy

I'm in a 1.9 thread. I put in 2000 FPs to take 1st. 5 minutes later the GB has leveled and I get my FPs back. 20 minutes later I put 2000 FPs into another GB to take 1st. 5 minutes later that GB has leveled. And so on.

Even something like this takes a lot of time, unfortunately. There may be a lot of these threads around at this point, but they've also got so many people in them that spots usually aren't open for very long so unless you really sit in there for a good part of the day, you're likely not going to find many spots to fill before someone else gets to them first.

Mustapha00

Having taken one Arc to 80 and working four others at the moment, I can honestly say that this has been the least enjoyable crucial steps I have taken in this game so far. To know that, for a period of some months, pretty much all of your FP generated are going to be used in the exact same fashion day after day after day is mind numbing.

And yet I do it. And yet many, if not most, other players do it.

Maybe taking an Arc to 80 isn't "mandatory", but it's hard to imagine a process which has a greater impact on your options within the game than doing so.

Maybe once I'm in "endgame" and have no other pressing or particularly appealing options, taking an Arc past 80 will become a goal. But I can't imagine running an Arc from 80 to 100 is any more fun than was taking one from 1 to 80, albeit faster.

*Arturis*

Interesting statistics:
Assuming all spots 1.9
To go from level 1 to 181 of "The Arc", the owner has to invest 1,686,959 FPs. Total cost of levels: 2,677,374 FPs.
To go from level 1 to 176 of "Château Frontenac", the owner has to invest 1,292,111 FPs. Total cost of levels: 2,021,416 FPs.
Adding the cost by the owner from those above it close to 3M fps lol