• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

duplicate halloween book

boeffie

I have gotten the same book twice, in the halloween event, does that mean once you have finished the book the duplicate gets annulled?

Freshmeboy

This is a new twist for the forum posters as well, Boeffle..perhaps you should give it a shot and let us all know...you'd be doing a valuable service, Thanks....

boeffie

thank you.
I understood we needed to do 10 different books. And so I wondered if once a book had been ticked off, it would not be doable again, even if we had one still in inventory.

DeletedUser4441

doing the books any time you get a chance is easy candy..... The 4 Common books can easily all be completed in a day if your set up for it....that 100 extra candy a day if you have the copies.

Graviton

I can also confirm that you can have more than one book quest running at a time. Not sure about more than two. Yet!

barra370804

I am currently running 3 books simultaneously, with a bunch of duplicates. Really loving this event more than I thought I would.

DeletedUser32973

Interesting, I'm wondering if this is to somewhat discourage waiting for a popular daily special. I think I'm still going to wait since I need to stock up on one-up kits/reno kits, but I'm hoping we don't get penalized too much.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Interesting, I'm wondering if this is to somewhat discourage waiting for a popular daily special. I think I'm still going to wait since I need to stock up on one-up kits/reno kits, but I'm hoping we don't get penalized too much.

You can still complete the book quests and spend the candy buying the items used to clear the cobwebs. Just don’t actually clear any cobwebs until you see the daily special you want.

In 2 of my worlds I’ve completed 6 of the required 8 books. Of the 6 I’ve completed, I’ve done them all at least twice and a couple of them 4 and 5 times. It’s all in an effort to get more candy to spend to get the cobweb clearing tools. And yes, run multiple books at the same time and many of the quests are the same. The trick is aligning them so you can complete multiple quests with 1 action (e.g. spend 20 FPS).