• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

Super Catanian

A bit late for this, but please feel free to post your progress here. Once again, this will leave the Feedback Thread free from personal progress (which can be posted here) and keep it filled with actual feedback. Moderators, feel free to pin this thread similar to what you did during the Fall Event.

Anyways, have solved at least 1 book in each major city of mine. Have passed the 500 Candy milestone on the quests.

barra370804

A bit late for this, but please feel free to post your progress here. Once again, this will leave the Feedback Thread free from personal progress (which can be posted here) and keep it filled with actual feedback. Moderators, feel free to pin this thread similar to what you did during the Fall Event.

Anyways, have solved at least 1 book in each major city of mine. Have passed the 500 Candy milestone on the quests.
change the title from "feedback" to "progress"

on topic though, I've only got 3 more books to do

Jern2017

On my main world, I need to collect two more books, but it looks like I'll be able to fully upgrade the AA without the Librarian Reward anyway.

On my diamond farm world, I got about seven Wishing Wells, now I'm waiting for a WW Shrink Kit to appear as a daily special.

DeletedUser40559

Still looking for the Golden book. I'm 3 days behind on the daily quests now.

Super Catanian

Still looking for the Golden book. I'm 3 days behind on the daily quests now.
I'm missing 3 Silver and the Golden Book. However, my priority is the Asylum. I'll get to the books soon enough. Maybe I could get my Legendary Graveyard to a Necropolis? Would be approprate considering I'll be necroing threads here once every Wednesday.

Godly Luke

I need 2 more books one being the gold and the other being the blue common book. I'm only on quest 31 at the time as haven't had a lot of time to sit down and play FoE lately.

Algona

2 of 3 cities were through the rush Quests on day 3. The startip is lagging behind, it;s on Quest 33.

All three are idle pending good Daily Prizes.

1 City has 900 Candy left, done a dozen common Books. still needs all three Silver Books and the Gold Book

1 City has 2.3 K Candy keft and only found one book so far.

1 City has 1.7 K Candy left, done 3 common and 1 Silver Book.

Hard to be sure, but it looks like lvl 9 Asylum for all three cities.

Good times, although I got a feeling the what should be a minor frustration of not finishing off the books is prolly gonna have a larger negative impact then it should.

Super Catanian

I got a feeling the what should be a minor frustration of not finishing off the books is prolly gonna have a larger negative impact then it should.
Seeing as how they offer extra tools for exploring the Lost Library, some might fall short a few potions for getting the final Upgrade. But that's my speculation, anyways.

DeletedUser40061

Ive collected black tower , jack o lantern chapel for all cities. But because space is at a premium for black tower, , im saving in inventory , maybe build 1-2 . I would say this archeology style game is better than the first one i played

Triopoly Champion

Ive collected black tower , jack o lantern chapel for all cities. But because space is at a premium for black tower, , im saving in inventory , maybe build 1-2 . I would say this archeology style game is better than the first one i played
Dark Doorway is way better than Black Tower, both offer 3 fps when motivated, Black Tower has the negative happiness on 4x5, Dark Doorway only 3x3.

I expect Dark Doorway will be a daily special in the upcoming days.