• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback

UBERhelp1

In order of my last suggestion i add that I wouldn't be worried not to be allowed to play during one week or two, if would be able to open my account actual account in different IP's. And I beg you not to close low speed connections
You can play via different IP addresses. I'm not sure if you understand what IP addresses are or how the game works... also, the game does not close low-speed connections. That could be a result of your browser running out of memory or some similar problem. Not the game's fault.

RazorbackPirate

You can play via different IP addresses. I'm not sure if you understand what IP addresses are or how the game works... also, the game does not close low-speed connections. That could be a result of your browser running out of memory or some similar problem. Not the game's fault.
However, multiple cities on the same world using different IP addresses/log-ins is cheating, the other cities are called push accounts and are against the rules.

DeletedUser29726

Well, world's over. Arc's up. May as well just be any other world now - and I've got several of those. Not quite sure how he got the arc print as it looked like the world was going to develop at a somewhat sane pace and all the top had stopped in LMA for now.

Godly Luke

Well, world's over. Arc's up. May as well just be any other world now - and I've got several of those. Not quite sure how he got the arc print as it looked like the world was going to develop at a somewhat sane pace and all the top had stopped in LMA for now.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was hacked in or something. There is no way they could get a bp. Just report it unless I am forgetting how nabbing a bp is possible.

DeletedUser29726

There is no Arc in Birka yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was briefly. The screenshot I saw of someone who reported the fellow replied that it was 'moderator error'. Gave me time to decide I'm still done with the world though :p

RazorbackPirate

Gave me time to decide I'm still done with the world though :p
I'm not sure what your expectations are with the new world, but if you think it will be anything other than a race to the Arc then selling goods to everyone else then you've apparently missed the last 3 years and 12 new worlds.

"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was." - Talking Heads

DeletedUser29726

I was hoping for time. While there's always a "race", the length of that race has a wide variance. It could be a couple weeks. It could be a few months. When it's not clear what others plans are, I'm still going through the motions trying to get myself into the best position I can be for what I'm willing to do - that duration of time is often the most fun I have in this game as the game is a far richer place pre-Arc (since post-Arc all other strategic decisions get dwarfed by get Arc, use it to fuel everything else). Once the Arc drops, it's time to take stock of the world and whether I really want to keep playing it. When that happened 4 days in I went through that process and it was an easy decision to stop. When that Arc got nuked from orbit, I'd already broken the rhythm and taken stock of how I wasn't pleased with how I'd started the world - hence it's difficult to rush back in even if the state of things is back to "well I've got time, but who knows how much?"