• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36572

Player 1: “Why are you being such an a**?”

Player 2: “What are you talking about?”

Player 1: “I am trying to build my city in peace. I have played the game for a while and have met so many nice players. I know plundering is part of the game and I think it is a crappy part. People like you ruin the game for others. We have a friendly neighborhood here and it’s your choice.”

Player 2: “Really ... What are my choices?”

Player 1: “You can choose to be a good person, be nice to other people and make more friends. You can choose to leave the hard working people alone and stop stealing our stuff.”

Player 2: “I have met some pretty nice folks that also plunder. I have also found that sending a friends request is far more effective in gaining friends than sending them a message calling them an a**.

Furthermore ... I am required to click more buttons to acquire resources, earn my troops, assemble my army, attack your city and plunder you ... Than the buttons you click to acquire resources and start production ... So which one of us is working harder for the Goods you produce?”

Player 1: “F*** YOU!!!!!”

DeletedUser36572

You should snipe him as well for giving you a false choice.

If in the exchange, “Player 1” was supposed to be a fair representation of a nice/good person, or even a thoughtful person ... I am not sure I would desire to be considered either by their somewhat screwed up calculations.

DeletedUser36572

Player 1: “F*** YOU A******!!!”

Player 2: “Problem?”

Player 1: “STOP attacking my city and STOP STEALING my stuff!!!!”

Player 2: “Whoa there sister ... I don’t know what you heard but you better get your story straight.

My poor little army was just marching along minded their own business, when for some crazy reason your two Spearmen jumped out of the bushes and started throwing rocks at them.

You’re just lucky none of my troops were hurt and your townspeople were smart enough to give me some Goods before things got out of hand.”

Player 1: “F*** YOU!!!!”

I am starting to notice a pattern here.

barra370804

Player 1: “F*** YOU A******!!!”

Player 2: “Problem?”

Player 1: “STOP attacking my city and STOP STEALING my stuff!!!!”

Player 2: “Whoa there sister ... I don’t know what you heard but you better get your story straight.

My poor little army was just marching along minded their own business, when for some crazy reason your two Spearmen jumped out of the bushes and started throwing rocks at them.

You’re just lucky none of my troops were hurt and your townspeople were smart enough to give me some Goods before things got out of hand.”

Player 1: “F*** YOU!!!!”

I am starting to notice a pattern here.
Oooooooooh I'm so using that.

DeletedUser30312

New hood today, and the guy down in #73 has the unmitigated gall to attack me up in the #4 spot. Naturally, he was defending with Spearfighters, and he had no defense boosts backing him up. That's right buddy, wake the sleeping giant.

One of my DC tasks today was to win 8 battles. Guess who went first?

Super Catanian

New hood today, and the guy down in #73 has the unmitigated gall to attack me up in the #4 spot. Naturally, he was defending with Spearfighters, and he had no defense boosts backing him up. That's right buddy, wake the sleeping giant.

One of my DC tasks today was to win 8 battles. Guess who went first?
What's to say he didn't attack everyone else at the top of the hood only to miserably fail?

UBERhelp1

Well, this story is a bit different. The plunderer is annoyed for being helped (not that he listens to it).

I was recently plundered by a guy (that oh-so-wonderful mix of buyer and an age above you) and he plundered my TF. Ok NP. I honestly don't care. But.... my Flourishing Cider Mills were available for 7 FP. Why didn't he take those? I was bored, and thought "Why not." I messaged him asking, just out of curiosity, why he didn't go for the 7 FP when he plundered. He never responded, leaving the message thread.

He plundered me again, this time a cherry garden set piece, ignoring even the TF and the Cider Mills. Thinking something must be wrong, I decided to attack his city and make sure he was ok :p. His army was pretty easy, even though he had a higher defense boost and troops an age above mine. I decided to offer him more help and tell him how to improve his DA and make it stronger. Still no response, whether in a message or changing his DA.

Some people just don't like help, I guess. And lol. If he plunders me again, I might have no choice but to offer even more advice to a player in need.

mamboking053

You should snipe him as well for giving you a false choice.

I do that to people who try to get personal. I imagine they are probably talking crap about me to their guildies and likely think they‘re a match for me because they can defeat my unboosted city defense (I don’t spare space for that), but when I leave my signature in their contributions list- sniping them for 50fp or more (something they could never hope to gain through plunder, even if I gave them the chance) it’s satisfying to see their back and forth antagonism dry up- especially because I level my GB’s in groups of ten levels or more at once, so there is never an opportunity for them to snipe me in return.