• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attack & no plunder?

DeletedUser40197

Maybe I'm just having a silly moment... how can you attack a city and not be able to plunder? City shield stops the ability of attack on the city, I'm drawing a blank on how to prevent plunder after you've defeated an army in pvp.

Princess Liseena

They can only take what is “waiting to be collected.” Time your collections well, and their attacks will be nothing but tavern brawls.

Emberguard

*thumbs up*

Also keep in mind currently you can't take from GBs, motivated buildings, All Age buildings (on the wiki these are labelled as "random producing" buildings and auto upgrade to current age. Just easier to remember "All Ages") and now the Crow's Nest which was put into residential (probably because it doesn't auto-age up. This could start to get confusing if they keep adding non-plunderable buildings without a new category)

Vger

Also, keep in mind that you have 24 hrs. after the attack to plunder. If the icon is gray after the attack, you can come back some time later and check again.
I've had people plunder me that, I swear they must be checking back every 5 or 10 minutes. I'm good about collecting on time, but sometimes life happens and boom...somebody that attacked me 12 hrs ago gets me.

DeletedUser40197

Yea, I don't plunder often so it's possible I haven't run into that specific situation, that I've noticed at least... I had been in a back and forth of battles with an equally matched hoodie, when he suddenly plundered a few coins, I was trying to return the favor. Unsuccessful.

Emberguard

That’s where the building animations and “polish” “motivate” buttons in their city give a great deal of information as to whether or not they currently have any finished productions to plunder prior to attacking

DeletedUser40197

That’s where the building animations and “polish” “motivate” buttons in their city give a great deal of information as to whether or not they currently have any finished productions to plunder prior to attacking
Great insight, never would have thought of that

DeletedUser30312

If there's nothing but coins or supplies, I don't bother wasting my time plundering that stuff either. Only exception is plundering supplies if I think the player is trying to do a quest/DC and I want to mess with them.

AloneOnTheRiver

Is there a list anywhere of all the buildings that can NOT be plundered? And/or what is needed to make those buildings NOT plunderable?

Kranyar the Mysterious

If they are motivated, collected, or currently producing they can't be plundered.

If it is an All Ages building (one that automaticly changes eras when you age up) it can't be plundered.

If it produces diamonds as one of it's rewards it can't be plundered.

If it is a Great Building it can't be plundered.

Basically, 90% of the buildings worth plundering can't be plundered.

AloneOnTheRiver

If they are motivated, collected, or currently producing they can't be plundered.

If it is an All Ages building (one that automaticly changes eras when you age up) it can't be plundered.

If it produces diamonds as one of it's rewards it can't be plundered.

If it is a Great Building it can't be plundered.

Basically, 90% of the buildings worth plundering can't be plundered.

That narrows down the list quite a bit. Thanks

Mustapha00

"Also keep in mind currently you can't take from GBs ...."

"Currently."

Given the direction Inno seems Hades-bent on pursuing, I think this will change ere too long.