• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] battle gounds

DeletedUser29726

They start automatically, just like the Guild Expedition.

Not strictly true. Every active guild may be entered by default at launch, but if the guild is inactive at launch or fails to participate in a season, they'll stop being entered until they opt in again. I'm not sure if anyone can perform the opt-in (though that is my impression) as my 1-person guild on beta that was inactive for launch (and thus missed the first season) I was obviously the founder of.

DeletedUser37581

Wondering if there is a way (or even a need?) for guild members to communicate in gbg. We use guild chat for gvg... but that doesn't work for mobile players.
Is there a "need" for members to communicate? Technically, no. Each member can just run off and do their own thing, attacking wherever they feel like. Is that good strategy? Not at all. I mean, can you imagine a guild getting very far in GvG if there was no communication - just a bunch of guild members going off and attacking wherever they felt like?

BruteForceAttack

Ok I read here it is current age attacking. Can I assume goods costs/ages will be like GE?

Goods will be current/previous age
Attrition
Whenever a player successfully completes a battle or a negotiation (in the context of a Guild Battleground) they will build up Attrition. This is a percentage value that directly affects the (attack and defense) boosts of the defending armies and the difficulty level of the negotiations that the player will face.

Algona

What is this Guild Battlegrounds I keep hearing about?

It's part of an alien run genetic selection conspiracy. They want to abduct people for menial labor. They plan to breed for people who cant do anything without explicit instructions delivered directly to them.

This will of course make escape or insurrection impossible, the descendants can only do whatever they are told.

So after the aliens kidnap their targets they'll embark on an extensive breeding project to ensure perfect obedience.

That should take about 1 generation.

This project will come to an end the following generation because they all die off by suffocation because no one thought to teach them how to breath.