• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change in Extra Turn?

• Thread starter DeletedUser41429
  • Start date

DeletedUser41429

Has the extra turn that you buy in the Tavern only apply to negotiations in the GE?
They use to work for quests and daily challenges as well as the settlement negotiating. (Little boat settlement).
Now buying one doesn't provide an extra turn in anything but the GE for me.
And I've only played GE twice now... So I'm pretty sure that the extra turn applied to all negotiating because I've used it for daily challenges and the settlement negotiating before.
Now it's not giving me the extra turn for anything but GE.
Hence I ask if it's changed or... Which negotiating does it apply to now?

Thanks in advance...

DeletedUser41429

Okay then maybe the gliche on mobile was that it was working for everything else.. because I've used it just for suck things as quests and a few times in the settlement area especially when they want you to solve a negotiation and it has 8, 10, 12 goods etc to choose from. That I know for fact via first hand use.
So it's working as it should be then..
Okay.. well that sucks, I could sure use it. Lol

Thanks for the clarification though
Cheers...

Vger

DC will give you 4 chances for the harder negotiations. I can't recall, but I believe you get 4 for Hard and Very Hard.
This is what the fandom site has documented (may or may not be right, but probably is right on this one):
  • Solve this simple negotiation (3 turns):
    • choose from 3 different goods, pay each negotiator 3 goods
  • Solve this moderate negotiation (3 turns):
    • choose from 5 different goods, pay each negotiator 5 goods
  • Solve this complex negotiation (4 turns):
    • choose from 8 different goods, pay each negotiator 6 goods
    • choose from 8 different goods, pay each negotiator 7 goods
  • Solve this very complex negotiation (4 turns):
    • choose from 9 different goods, pay each negotiator 9 goods
    • choose from 10 different goods, pay each negotiator 8 goods
Extra turn has never had any effect on this. You might have spent the silver for an extra turn, then opened up a complex or very complex negotiation and thought...there, see? I have 4 turns, it works!!! But it doesn't, never has.

DeletedUser41429

Max I've seen is 6

Lucky you... I've seen 12.. all the time see 8 or 10 hence I used the extra turn.
But I'm on mobile and don't pay for diamonds. Maybe there in lies the difference...?

I know there's a difference between PC and mobile in many ways. Fighting etc etc.

DeletedUser41429

This is what the fandom site has documented (may or may not be right, but probably is right on this one):
  • Solve this simple negotiation (3 turns):
    • choose from 3 different goods, pay each negotiator 3 goods
  • Solve this moderate negotiation (3 turns):
    • choose from 5 different goods, pay each negotiator 5 goods
  • Solve this complex negotiation (4 turns):
    • choose from 8 different goods, pay each negotiator 6 goods
    • choose from 8 different goods, pay each negotiator 7 goods
  • Solve this very complex negotiation (4 turns):
    • choose from 9 different goods, pay each negotiator 9 goods
    • choose from 10 different goods, pay each negotiator 8 goods
Extra turn has never had any effect on this. You might have spent the silver for an extra turn, then opened up a complex or very complex negotiation and thought...there, see? I have 4 turns, it works!!! But it doesn't, never has.

Your right... All my imagination.
I just thought I'd waste everyone's time and my own posting in the forums on a non existent difference in game play I've never experienced to see how many FOE flag wavers show up to bash me back in to a utopian fantasy land so I can be a FOE flag waver too.
Not like software, including FOE, especially one dealing with a mobile frame work could possibly have glitches, or act oddly from one player to another.

Just doesn't happen.

So thanks.. I'm all better now.

barra370804

But I'm on mobile and don't pay for diamonds. Maybe there in lies the difference...?
I regularly play on both platforms. I have not seen a change in the max # of goods needed for settlement negotiations, and I have not spent a penny on this game. I fear that if I do, I will want to do so again, and again, and again.

FOE flag wavers show up to bash me back in to a utopian fantasy land so I can be a FOE flag waver too.
No one was bashing you. I've seen bashing (from the sidelines and on the recieving end) This definitely isn't it. We try to give constructive responses, I'm sorry that we came across as pushy.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Lucky you... I've seen 12.. all the time see 8 or 10 hence I used the extra turn.
No you haven't. In the settlements you have never seen that. And nowhere in the game have you ever been presented with 12 choices while negotiating. Ever.

Sorry, but this flag waving frackin kiddie has to put the truth out there to help prevent others from reading misinformation like this and getting confused.

Vger

Emberguard

I know there's a difference between PC and mobile in many ways. Fighting etc etc.
If you've ever received 8/10 outside of GE then for DC you'd have already had an extra turn for free without ever spending the tavern silver (this would be in the harder negotiations).

I don't doubt you'd have seen harder negotiations in quests and Daily Challenge that would need the extra turn. However either you've simply not noticed that the extra turns were already in place prior to using the tavern boost OR it glitched.

If you've seen it in settlements or in GBG then it's definitely a glitch there as those places shouldn't go anywhere near that high.

DeletedUser38275

I can confirm what @barra370804 and @dontwannaname replied earlier.
I am doing all negotiations, and also thought at some point that the Tavern ‘Extra turn’ was also helping in daily quests, but simply it’s not the case.
Re: settlements, I’m now on my 20th Japanese, and so far haven’t seen 12 items to place. Can’t say it doesn’t happen.
Also, in GE, i’ve done now 33 times the full 64 encounters, and also haven’t seen a 12 -item nego.
Maybe elsewhere there are harder nego, but as far as I’ve seen the Tavern‘s ‘Extra turn’ in the year I’ve played, it only affects GE’s encounters.

PS: indeed complex and beyond nego in quests provide 4 turns. I’m also only on mobile, so I have no idea what GvG is or does. GBG is too much a resource hog for my city, my guild only plays it for its guild benefit when we can profit (last we eneded first with 90% of the VP accrued to all 8 guilda, this time we’ll end last, in silver league... all opponents guild have double the amount of players, double the level, and at least 2x our sum of ‘individual power’. No chance for us (we simply are outperformed without even trying).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The max number of items to choose from when negotiating is 10. The extra turn boost has never worked anywhere but GE. The max number of items to choose from in GBG is 6. There is never an extra turn of any kind in GBG. There is an extra turn in the harder DC negotiations, but it is automatic and unrelated to the Tavern boost. All this has been stated above by various experienced members, many of whom play on mobile at least occasionally, including myself.

If your extra turn boost from the Tavern ever works anywhere but in GE, you need to report it to in-game support as a bug and not use that extra turn. The reason I tell you that is because it is a glitch if it happens, and it is strictly forbidden by the posted game rules to take advantage of a glitch in the game rather than report it.