• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Max Level of GBs

AloneOnTheRiver

Is there a list of the maximum level that a GB may reach?
I have a few GBs were I have 300 or more BPs (which I know I will never use).
Thanks

Emberguard

Yeah there's no technical max. There is a "max" in the sense of there's only so much FPs you'll have on you to spend

DeletedUser29726

Well there might also be a technical max, but it's much higher than the practical max :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

There is also the practical max for many great building where the ROI of adding more fp exceeds what you will ever gain back, and the practical max for buildings like the Arc that appear to stop gaining any additional reward after a certain point. Some buildings like the Chateau will continue to increase forever (as far as we are aware).

Emberguard

Yeah, a level 300 ARC (just an example) that gives 1.99001 boosts is not worth leveling up to 301 just for 1.99002!
Well actually that one we’ve confirmed has a max of 100% boost at lvl 180 by players lvling it beyond that. The goods to treasury continue to increase, just not the contribution boost