• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

Nicholas002

does it make sense to have a row full of SoHs at the south end of your city ?

The only location to get the bonus is to have a row of SoHs at the NORth end of your city with nothing beneath them to get added bonus

What a FIASCO
Did I miss the part in the announcement that said you have to place it either at the north end or the south end?
*checking announcement and both wikis*
Nope. You can place it anywhere.

Nicholas002

If you are not interested in the bonus / bonuses of having the RtV connected .... i thought this was what the improvement to GbG was ....maybe it is not an improvement . just throw the RtV anywhere and the SoH anywhere .

you play your way

I'll play my way
I haven’t counted the squares, but you would need lots of RtVs ( maybe 50?) to stretch the entire length of your city. And that’s assuming you only have 1 SoH. Anyone with that many RtVs should also have lots of SoHs, so yes, you can chain them and still place them where you want.

Viktor.

Can i ask? Is RtV works like hippodrome tracks, if connected between 2 SoHs where they gain both the attributes of RtV?

OutlawDon

" The Road to Victory is a 3x2 building, and you can chain as many as you can fit!"

That is becoming a serious problem. More and more buildings and no changes to the available space.
One thing that would help is if buildings were smaller. Why does the Governor's building have to be so big?

Nicholas002

One thing that would help is if buildings were smaller. Why does the Governor's building have to be so big?
would you rather have a 30 square villa that gives 8 FPs, or a 15 square villa that gives 4 FPs?
I would rather have the 8 FP one.

OutlawDon

would you rather have a 30 square villa that gives 8 FPs, or a 15 square villa that gives 4 FPs?
I would rather have the 8 FP one.
I would rather have the 15-sq villa that gives 4 FPs. Easier to manage my total space with smaller units. If you worked for your villa, it's not much use if you can't place it. I have lots of stuff in inventory that's too big to put anywhere, such as a World's Fair, and now if I want to place the Governor's Mansion, I have to store something I like such as the Zeppelin.

Nicholas002

I would rather have the 15-sq villa that gives 4 FPs. Easier to manage my total space with smaller units. If you worked for your villa, it's not much use if you can't place it. I have lots of stuff in inventory that's too big to put anywhere, such as a World's Fair, and now if I want to place the Governor's Mansion, I have to store something I like such as the Zeppelin.
OK, but why not store
many deco's, culturals, goods and barracks
reindeer paddock
contestants estates
wishing wells
hall of fame
victory towers
Shrines of awe and knowledge
lvl 1 train
lvl 1 CN
lvl 3 ship
lvl 3 Abandoned asylum
low level Basil
low level FoD
point being, you have a ton of useless stuff that the governors villa is 100 times better than.

Layout seems to be an issue too. you could save a lot of space by improving the road layout.
Unfortunately, you cannot move expansions once you place them, because clearly you were not thinking when you placed them.
It simply doesn't make sense to complain about space when your city layout looks like this:
2020-08-05 14_10_00-Window.png

Basically, the governors villa is more efficient than anything in your city, so logically, if you could make the gov. Villa any size you wanted, with the efficiency remaining the same, wouldn't the best be to make it fill your entire city?
If your answer is no, then you probably don't care too much about the production of your city, so why complain in the first place?

DreadfulCadillac

XffWimmrpaPEGdR0XoHz0uM9CVUWZmfZ9S1jBY6nD1c_dnw2Vg3-BAVU1YIPlq48wDmvqBnqQXXb6qRHgg2ZHpPqDGMIDSTYqc8pbMI3Q_N_YHbhqRem7qVQ2wgGUhsQ0qcJO--4

got to say, the graphics of it look REALLY nice