• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Message Center Feedback

Maladred

Message Center Changes are coming, read about them here. Please leave your feedback on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsuero

Still no way to convert a standard message into a guild one since beta? This is important. For one, we all have a lot of threads now that we'd immediately like to become guild threads without having to recreate them all, including swap threads, which are a pain in the but to recreate. And second, there will likely be cases where a regular conversation or type of thread needs to be elevated from a few individuals to guild-wide. It would be very useful if we could convert them so as not to lose all the content within them that we'd like to carry over.

UBERhelp1

I don't like how the categories have a "#" in front of them. Is that really necessary? To me it seems a little bit strange.

And I do have to agree with those above, converting normal messages into guild ones is a feature that to me would be greatly useful. But alas.

Salsuero

Not everything is considered spam.

You are correct, but this is abused already by many as spam. Making it even more useful is simply adding to an existing problem.

Don’t forget that you can just as easily exit the conversation.

Not before I'm notified that I have a message waiting... only to find out it's just another spam message.

With all these changes going on is there some bigger picture change going on behind the curtain that will radically change the game as we all know it? I sure do wonder.

Some early glitches will occur as any change does, but it will make the game communication much more organized. Can’t wait to see what else is in store from inno. ;)

planetofthehumans2

There are LESS messages per page in the new center than the old one and NO scrolling to load additional messages, GIANT NEGATIVE 1 from me.

You can scroll in mobile, why god why inno you have to make things much worse on PC???

Salsuero

Well stop being so popular, sugar!

Problem is... this mobile "feature" makes us ALL popular. Can't stop being so popular unless they take that "feature" away! ;-) At least with the guild, we can take away mass messaging rights if a player gets out of hand doing so. If we had the option to enable/disable being auto-added to a message (but still allow manual adds), that could be a reasonable way to minimize its impact when unwanted.