• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Message Center Feedback

DevaCat

Thats in RL , this is different , and they didn't even announce the delay on all servers so that means anyone who is not on other servers would still be waiting for it.
Better to delay and fix than to put it out and having to fix later, yes? The rest of it -- who cares who is waiting for it? If anyone cares enough about this they will come here to find out. Like you did. So chill.

Nicholas002

Thats in RL , this is different
how is this different? this is real life.
the very real developers told the very real community managers and forum moderators that they would change the very real message center on a certain very real date. Those very real forum moderators then told the very real players on the forum. Then the change didn't happen.

how is this not irl?

Emberguard

Thats in RL , this is different , and they didn't even announce the delay on all servers so that means anyone who is not on other servers would still be waiting for it.
timezones are a thing you know. You’re going to have to wait on those other servers for the correct date

WinnerGR

Better to delay and fix than to put it out and having to fix later, yes? The rest of it -- who cares who is waiting for it? If anyone cares enough about this they will come here to find out. Like you did. So chill.
Of Course I want them to fix it instead of having it broken when it comes out but I am a GL ( acting GF , GbG and GvG commander of a #150 guild ) and I was all set up ready and waiting to start the painful rposess of converting to the new syetsm
how is this different? this is real life.
the very real developers told the very real community managers and forum moderators that they would change the very real message center on a certain very real date. Those very real forum moderators then told the very real players on the forum. Then the change didn't happen.

how is this not irl?
Its a computer Game
timezones are a thing you know. You’re going to have to wait on those other servers for the correct date
So Lady Marlena flies all the way to the United States when she wants to make an announcement here ?

Nicholas002

Its a computer Game
let me explain to you the difference:
A deadline not being met by people building or moderating a computer game as their job, (e.g what just happened) is REAL LIFE.
A deadline not being met within that computer game, (e.g. someone not finishing GE in time), is NOT REAL LIFE.
Get it?

Salsuero

Varikor

Any idea when this might be implemented? Eager to get the new system as it will make my life a lot easier managing guild conversations + I can finally hide the swaps I never use :D