• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Governor's Villa aid

Catherine XVI

Wasn't aiding randomly motivate/polishes buildings via age order, from highest to lowest?
I don't lack mo/pos, don't have decorations that might cause aid loss,
and all other event buildings(Hippodrome, Treasury, ...) are mo/poed without problem.

However Governor's Villa has been always excluded from aids, even when it's the higest age building in my city.
(Only it and Hippodrome is Oceanic. Hippo and all other event buildings do not have same problem.)
I wonder why... is there any other condition that I don't know?

qaccy

@Yekaterina Nope, age isn't really a factor when it comes to aiding! Here's the aid priority list:

FP > goods > medals > guild power > coins/supplies/units (after the next update to 1.185, units will move between goods and medals)

Aiding will start with the buildings in your city that produce FP. After all of those buildings are aided, your buildings that produce goods (but not FP) will start to be aided, and so on down the list. This priority only applies to productions that are enabled by motivation. For example, buildings like the Hippodrome don't actually produce anything extra when motivated except for coins, so they're pretty much last on the priority list. Some players get tripped up by this because they see that the building produces FP and think that means it should be among the first aided, but since it produces the FP whether it's aided or not, the priority list doesn't consider it.

But after all that, your issue still sounds odd. Even a level 1 Villa should be getting aided before a Hippodrome, as it still produces some goods (and as mentioned, the Hippodrome only produces coins). I don't think you actually mean excluded from aiding as that would mean that it's impossible to aid it, but unless every other building in your city produces FP when motivated, I don't see why the Villa would be skipped over.

wildpants

@qaccy Mikawa Bridge gets motivated though it doesn't produce anything extra when motivated except for coins, just like Hippodrome. The answer may be elsewhere. Possibly some prime event prizes are treated differently? If so, not good. If not, possibly the next update will fix the apparent problem.

Last edited:

Agent327

@qaccy Mikawa Bridge gets motivated though it doesn't produce anything extra when motivated except for coins, just like Hippodrome or Villa. The answer may be elsewhere. Possibly some prime event prizes are treated differently? If so, not good. If not, possibly the next update will fix the apparent problem.

Mikawa produces 10 fp when motivated.

Catherine XVI

@Yekaterina Nope, age isn't really a factor when it comes to aiding! Here's the aid priority list:

FP > goods > medals > guild power > coins/supplies/units (after the next update to 1.185, units will move between goods and medals)

Aiding will start with the buildings in your city that produce FP. After all of those buildings are aided, your buildings that produce goods (but not FP) will start to be aided, and so on down the list. This priority only applies to productions that are enabled by motivation. For example, buildings like the Hippodrome don't actually produce anything extra when motivated except for coins, so they're pretty much last on the priority list. Some players get tripped up by this because they see that the building produces FP and think that means it should be among the first aided, but since it produces the FP whether it's aided or not, the priority list doesn't consider it.

But after all that, your issue still sounds odd. Even a level 1 Villa should be getting aided before a Hippodrome, as it still produces some goods (and as mentioned, the Hippodrome only produces coins). I don't think you actually mean excluded from aiding as that would mean that it's impossible to aid it, but unless every other building in your city produces FP when motivated, I don't see why the Villa would be skipped over.

I didn't know that priority, thanks a lot! It truly is weird... I'm using self aid kit every day because of this problem. Still thank you for kind response!