• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

Just finished the 54th quest on T have 5 more worlds out of 15 to grind out ;)
I'm new. What is the advantage to doing it in multiple worlds simultaneously? Can you bring stuff back to your primary city?

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but this is my first seasonal event, and I just saw this thread. And here I thought I was doing really well to get to the 54th quest before it's over. I'm working pretty hard at what is supposed to be a game, trying to get five fields around my barn. Six is possible only if Inno makes it easier to get ingredients the last day. It may make a difference that I am a F2P player, I suppose.

Last edited:

Nicholas002

I'm new. What is the advantage to doing it in multiple worlds simultaneously? Can you bring stuff back to your primary city?

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but this is my first seasonal event, and I just saw this thread. And here I thought I was doing really well to get to the 54th quest before it's over. I'm working pretty hard at what is supposed to be a game, trying to get five fields around my barn. Six is possible only if Inno makes it easier to get ingredients the last day. It may make a difference that I am a F2P player, I suppose.
You can get wishing wells, which produce diamonds, which you can use in the main city.

RazorbackPirate

Thanks, good to know before I go out to a strange new world to try it. So, why would you grind through this in multiple cities? I have enjoyed it, but the thrill is wearing off.
Some people just play more than one city, others play them in their diamond worlds to get more wishing wells for them. I used to play two cities, but now find playing one city is just fine.

Lady Gato

@Nicholas002 I did it - I finished all the quests and have 2 field selections in inventory and 4 others put down. I have a lev 3 barn put down. Barring unforeseen circumstances (knock on wood) I will have my barn upgrade tomorrow as a prize for finishing in the apprentice league (I am almost but not quite in professional league). And I did NOT spend any diamonds. :)

Congrats on your September cottages.

dtown20

@Nicholas002 I did it - I finished all the quests and have 2 field selections in inventory and 4 others put down. I have a lev 3 barn put down. Barring unforeseen circumstances (knock on wood) I will have my barn upgrade tomorrow as a prize for finishing in the apprentice league (I am almost but not quite in professional league). And I did NOT spend any diamonds. :)

Congrats on your September cottages.
Lady gato and Nicholas--I also finished the quests and have 6 field selections and a lvl 3 barn and assuming I get apprentice which seems safe will have the 6 piece set with the lvl 4 barn.

Somehow when I looked at it earlier it wasn't going to work without diamonds but must have missed something

Nicholas002

I am just in pro league rn, and if I manage to stay in it, I will be building this set:

2020-09-30 01_19_48-Book1 - Excel.png

It gives 60% attack, 24% defense for attack, plus a few FPs and whatnot from the barn, and con/supply boosts from the fields.

The reason I am building this over the other attack sets originally posted, is that you get a level 3 barn like it or not, so you might as well use it.
plus, you can use a field kit for another attack field since you skip the begonia, and the barn is bigger than the begonia allowing you to support more attack fields.

It is less efficient per tile, than the previously posted attack sets, but for where I am at in the game now, I prefer volume over efficiency. At some point, when I run out of space, I will likely want the smaller set, but by then the next year's event may have rolled around, and we'll be able to get fields again, and re-customize it.

( I may have to use some of my free diamonds to stay in pro league. If it is less than a few hundred diamonds, I will probably bite the bullet and just do it for the extra field, I mean what else am I supposed to spend them on?)

Nicholas002

Lady gato and Nicholas--I also finished the quests and have 6 field selections and a lvl 3 barn and assuming I get apprentice which seems safe will have the 6 piece set with the lvl 4 barn.

Somehow when I looked at it earlier it wasn't going to work without diamonds but must have missed something
I found the same... what changed, lol? I couldn't figure it out...

John16309

I was holding off spending my remaining ingredients, hoping for the One Up Kit as daily prize. I see the Tac Tower Upgrade Kit ends at Midnight my time, and the event ends at 4:30am.
Will the prize change at Midnight (hopefully to the One Up Kit) for the last 4.5 hours of the event?

RazorbackPirate

Seems for me, I overlooked the Leagues and that the selection kit included in the Leagues allows you to select a Barn upgrade as well as any type of field. I also will be able to get a fully upgraded Barn provided I stay in Apprentice league.

Lady Gato

SNIP

It is less efficient per tile, than the previously posted attack sets, but for where I am at in the game now, I prefer volume over efficiency. At some point, when I run out of space, I will likely want the smaller set, but by then the next year's event may have rolled around, and we'll be able to get fields again, and re-customize it.
SNIP)
Exactly - the orig barn set works for me and my city now. And in a year it might not - then I can customize mine or use something different. It is good to have options with this set.

jorgedetaco

I spent 1150 diamonds. Have full set now with lvl 4 barn, should get 2 more kits. I want to put up full set with another wheat and ochre tacked on. But well see. I might end up spending another 150 to be able to spend my remaining 3 goods

voidsource

It gives 60% attack, 24% defense for attack, plus a few FPs and whatnot from the barn, and con/supply boosts from the fields.

no diamond set up.jpg

for my friend who doesnt spend diamonds and such i told him this set up is much more better as it is simple, takes less space and u can build 2 sets of these to place at different areas in ur city making space more flexible and best part is u dont spend diamonds. Since u get 6 side pieces (if done everything right ) and u only need 3 unique ones to build 1 of these . U double the amount shown in the picture tho. So u end up with 20% att. for DA/ 12% def for DA, 16% def for AA/ 24% att for AA

Last edited:

Iroh the Tea Maker

I am just in pro league rn, and if I manage to stay in it, I will be building this set:

View attachment 17262

The reason I am building this over the other attack sets originally posted, is that you get a level 3 barn like it or not, so you might as well use it.
plus, you can use a field kit for another attack field since you skip the begonia, and the barn is bigger than the begonia allowing you to support more attack fields.

( I may have to use some of my free diamonds to stay in pro league. If it is less than a few hundred diamonds, I will probably bite the bullet and just do it for the extra field, I mean what else am I supposed to spend them on?)

Nicholas, just a heads up before you or nyone puts this, using this layour your Barn would only give until the 2nd set-boost. It needs 6 unique buildings around it for it to give you all the 6 productions.

Triopoly Champion

View attachment 17262

I thought your barn had to be adjacent to 6 unique pieces in order to get the max production bonus.

With only a dozen hours left, I'm comfortably ahead in Mount Killmore, spent 150 diamonds for a missing ingredient, so I'm not only 3 points ahead of the bottom line, I'm still expecting the margin will get closer later this evening -
Mount Killmore League Table for Fall Event - Final Day.jpg

Nicholas002

Nicholas, just a heads up before you or nyone puts this, using this layour your Barn would only give until the 2nd set-boost. It needs 6 unique buildings around it for it to give you all the 6 productions.
Correct. But I am not interested in all 6 productions. The main thing is the 8 attack fields. The barn is a “necessary evil” used to support the fields with a second connection. Even so, it does give a few FPs, plus some other things.

View attachment 17263

for my friend who doesnt spend diamonds and such i told him this set up is much more better as it is simple, takes less space and u can build 2 sets of these to place at different areas in ur city making space more flexible and best part is u dont spend diamonds. Since u get 6 side pieces (if done everything right ) and u only need 3 unique ones to build 1 of these . U double the amount shown in the picture tho. So u end up with 20% att. for DA/ 12% def for DA, 16% def for AA/ 24% att for AA
Huh! Did not realize you could get benefits w/out the barn. I wish I had realized that at the beginning. I am F2P; obviously playing almost entirely w/out Diamonds modifies/eliminates many strategies. I would have gotten a Lvl3 barn anyway, b/c that just happens, but I would not have had to put a LOT of effort into earning 4 expansions to make space for both barn and fields AND putting them all together AND using a few tiles for additional road. I wonder if barn-and-fields is actually a suboptimal solution. More research is required...