• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What happened to Himeji Castle?

• Thread starter DeletedUser36056
  • Start date

DeletedUser36056

Himeji Castle has been my favorite great building since it came out. I’ve got it on 3 cities, one of them gets 10 attacks (level 91) one gets 8 attacks (level 41) and one gets 6 attacks (level 29)

which means I had 24 tries, at various % chances, to get rewards today.

Out of 24 attacks today, I got 1 reward, 5 rogues. This seems to be a fairly common occurrence lately, not just a single day event with really bad rng.

and yes, I know it’s possible, just not *probable*. So what’s going on?

DeletedUser31499

I have a level 58 HC. Like it a lot. Mine pretty much pays out what the chart says it should over time. Some days are bad, some days are good, and some days are really really good. But if you talk bad about it here in the forum it will pay out bad. So don’t talk bad about it here in the forum.

DeletedUser36056

you don't understand RNG if you don't understand that not probable still occurs.
A one time occurrence sure, but not often. I’m pretty sure I have a better chance at matching all 6 numbers of the powerball than getting 1/24 rewards from Himeji at those levels, but like I said, this has been a fairly common thing happening lately.

Agent327

A one time occurrence sure, but not often. I’m pretty sure I have a better chance at matching all 6 numbers of the powerball than getting 1/24 rewards from Himeji at those levels, but like I said, this has been a fairly common thing happening lately.

You are right. It is totally bugged. Go contact Support!

UBERhelp1

Then play the lottery. I wanna see how this one turns out. Tell me when you win!

DeletedUser

What's going on? You apparently have trouble understanding numbers and odds and random number generators. Your original post suggested this conclusion, and your post about the lottery numbers confirmed it.

wolfhoundtoo

Try doing some actual data collection like at least one person in this thread has indicated that they've done so. Track your returns for this GB by each world separately. Actually write it down (or type it in excel or some other program for the pedantic amongst us :rolleyes:) and come back with some actual data to support your statements. The only thing you have is you thought you should of gotten better stuff.

Goth Almighty

I have a similar problem to the OP. My HC is level 30 and today, for the first time, it returned no rewards---zero, zilch, nada. What is the statistical probability of that happening, I wonder?

The Lady Redneck

Have you not noticed it is not just your HC this happens with. Getting the last BP for a GB is VERY random. You can be falling over "incidents" until you get and Event quest asking for a given amount of the things. Virgo in action is cool to watch in manual battles, but the chances to see it happening can be VERY random. There are long periods when I never get the 100 FP relic in GE. Have even had priods where I get next to no diamonds from level 4 GE or from WWs. It is all part and parcel of the game.

ahsay

I'd agree with the OP. A lot more players are saying this but like most things we tend to ignore the new information. Oh well.

Although today...I did get 280 FP and 50 goods. But overall it has been over a month of very dismal rewards.

Maybe the RNG just started one of those new fad diets and simply doesn't have the energy???

Plain Red Justice

idk maybe if you didn't drain all your FP by 1.9 leveling this over-expensive early game RNG GB then you wouldn't be too pressured on recovering your losses

I have a similar problem to the OP. My HC is level 30 and today, for the first time, it returned no rewards---zero, zilch, nada. What is the statistical probability of that happening, I wonder?
At level 30 the chance of getting a bonus is 0.3655 each of seven tries. That means the odds of getting nothing is 0.6345 each try. The odds of getting nothing after seven tries is

0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 = 0.041402...

Typically you will get nothing at least once a month.

Goth Almighty

At level 30 the chance of getting a bonus is 0.3655 each of seven tries. That means the odds of getting nothing is 0.6345 each try. The odds of getting nothing after seven tries is

0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 * 0.6345 = 0.041402...

Typically you will get nothing at least once a month.

This is the second day in a row with absolutely no rewards. What are the odds that it happens again tomorrow?

Last edited: