• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Some daily quest objectives that make some buildings useless

Korgull

NOT a complaint, just saying...
I have a daily quest that asks me to do 75 productions of 5 minutes. It's easy to complete [7 farms <=> 55 minutes] but it really makes my Lighthouse of alexandria practically useless!
I wonder however, if I disconnect it from the road, will it stop proving this bonus and save it for other more serious productiions??

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    293.7 KB · Views: 1

Korgull

Not sure what that means but you take advantage of the LoA boost first "then" you do the quest. That way your LoA is "not" useless.
I used up my LOA charges BEFORE I had the idea with the road, so that i can do the Q with minimal loss. However I have seen such q's before, and they were worse. Before today I thought it may had just been an exremelly high random result, highly unlikely to happen in the future; now not so sure.
Anyway I just thought I'd share my thoughts and hear other peoples' thoughts.

wolfhoundtoo

I just disconnected mine and the remaining uses I had left were still there. As you get the bonus at the time of collection of the GB it would make sense that disconnecting it afterwards wouldn't do anything to the boost you previously collected. Keep in mind that the phrase of the GB says that it 'refreshes' with the next collection and it gives you an "x" number of uses.

Mustapha00

Unless you are unlucky enough to have such a Daily ever single day (and I sure hope that isn't the case), then how much of a problem is it really?

You can always just not do the Daily that particular day. I will skip every single one of those Dailies that requires anything over, say, 15 collections. I can't think of any Daily reward (or, heck, even the seven day reward) that is worth that sort of micromanagement.