• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback to update 1.191

Maladred

Updated 1.191 is coming Wednesday, November 11th. Please read all about here and leave your feedback below.

Last edited:

Lord Pest

So the not displaying fragment numbers won in GBG has been corrected. The road to victory has the same bug. The road to victory fragment count in GBG also was not shown. Has that also been corrected? I’m on the mobile iPad version of the Game.

TotoOz

Pvp tournament bug not fixed in Yorkton. Sure takes much of the reason for playing this game away.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Pvp tournament bug not fixed in Yorkton. Sure takes much of the reason for playing this game away.
Since the PvP Tournament was never released on live, I'm not sure what the bugfix is referencing. Do they (and you) mean the PvP Towers? Never noticed any bugs in the Tower.

Since the PvP Tournament was never released on live, I'm not sure what the bugfix is referencing. Do they (and you) mean the PvP Towers? Never noticed any bugs in the Tower.

Yes, they are talking about existing towers. I can speak for Y world, there are cases where tower has got(/remained) locked since Monday morning this week. It asks you to conquer the province on campaign map to unlock, even though you have them unlocked. I and my guildie, we share the same hood, and it is open for him, but I am locked out.

I know devs are aware of it, don't know the timeline by when it will be fixed.

TotoOz

Is there a timeline? Basically lost one week of fighting and the rewards that go with it. It sure affects how I feel about the game. Inno appears not to care about many of us who play. Is it time to find a new game. When the game stops getting bugs fixed usually is a prelude to the game going bottoms up. Really be nice to hear from the devs as they promised this change would fix things only to not deliver. Is there a plan?

barney001

• Fixed an issue, where the direct message option was not available for players in guild threads on Mobile.
Great but what about all the other threads and messages on the guild tab? Direct messag is still not available but you can report them! Useless...

Tytan the Great

As 11/17/2020, I’m still on version 1.190. I keep refreshing the Apple App Store and there are no updates. Is there a delay?

lordwasa

PvP towers should be working fine now after the weekly reset yesterday.

Mobile app updates are delayed because they must be approved by the app store.
In general Google Play is a bit quicker than the Apple store. Expectation would be that the Apple update will be there today or tomorrow. But as we do not have control over this, we can't say for sure.