• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zhenlong552

Ok, so I have been playing FoE for a fairly long time and personally I feel like there could be some improvements. Of course, these ideas are just my personal opinion that may or may not apply to anyone else.

1. I think that FoE should add a blueprints market, like, I am currently trying to do a challenge where I need to get every single GB in the game. But the problem is, I sometimes have a hard time finding players that have GBs like Gaea statue, lotus temple etc, so I was thinking maybe we could do a BP market so we could buy blueprints for GBs we want.
2. Maybe it would be nice if we have a new feature that allows buying goods to be more safe, like, right now say you want to buy a set of arc goods and you finished paying a person the fps but then he doesn't give you the goods. you literally have nothing that you can do about it. So I was thinking like, you can create a trade in the market where it's like, a thing where the seller would put the goods in and the buyer would pay goods into the trade and the seller would receive the fps and when all fps have been paid the goods will be automatically transferred into the buyers stock.
3. The last thing I was thinking of is maybe making a few more buildings that also give attacking armies defence boosts and most special/event buildings only give attacking unit's attack bonus.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

I'd suggest you do it in stages if you or someone you trusts can't vouch for the person you are going to be trading with for the goods for the GB. You break the exchange up into 5 parts fps then the 1st good, etc.

Regarding the blueprints you know you can buy them for diamonds right so I doubt they are going to setup something that competes with being able to buy them if you can't wait to get what you need. Note that you can get blueprints by motivating or polishing buildings of the right age (usually have to do it manually to make sure you hit the right age building). Also you can look around for guilds (not sure what world you are on) but a decent sized guild would usually let you have some GBs to choose from to try and get prints.

ahsay

1. I think that FoE should add a blueprints market, like, I am currently trying to do a challenge where I need to get every single GB in the game. But the problem is, I sometimes have a hard time finding players that have GBs like Gaea statue, lotus temple etc, so I was thinking maybe we could do a BP market so we could buy blueprints for GBs we want.
Odd, I've never had a challenge like that. If I had I'd just not do it. You don't want the Gaea or the lotus...that's why you can't find any.

wolfhoundtoo

He means a personal challenge not a daily challenge. I've known a couple of players who wanted all GBs in their city just to say they got them.

ahsay

He means a personal challenge not a daily challenge. I've known a couple of players who wanted all GBs in their city just to say they got them.
Then posting here will definitely help. You don't want them even if you're only making a collection. And that's such a narrow need. Can't be too many that want to add those to a collection or otherwise.

Flavius Belisarius

1. Simply allow Blue Prints in the Antique Dealer. Random by Age. Always one of the six offers.
2. Add to the Buy/Sell Market place a Trade for FP Feature where you List goods for sale by FP. When the trade is accepted, the exchange is made.
3. NO.

Expletive Deleted

I have a full collection of all GBs and never really had an issue finding people with some of the odd ones to donate to when I need to go BP hunting. Especially once you have an arc at a significant level the prints start stacking up. Start there before trying to build a BP store.

As for goods-FP trades. If you've been scammed like that is is lame but you should seek out a larger guild if no one in yours can get you arc goods. We dont need to build an entire holdings account system for the rare occurrence of some bad goods for FP trades that are not officially recognized by inno.

I doubt any of these ideas will gain traction save for probably the 3rd one about attack boosting buildings. But that's cause most people seek those buildings so inno knows its profitable to add those boosts to a new special once in a while. It's not gonna happen because of a suggestion but because that's part of the development process.