• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB for fighter

centaurgod

I do a fair amount of fighting, PvP, GBG, & GE only. I have the following GB's ... & their levels
Terracotta - 22
Monte - 72
Zeus - 72
Aachen - 50
and also a
Arctic Orangery - 16
My total att/def is 350/272 without any tavern or potion boost. I really want to go deeper into GE on a more consistent basis as well as help out more in the GBG.
At this stage which GB should I have my friends leveling for me? I play a slow pace and am not looking to rush through the ages.
I have a separate group of friends that are helping me on my Arc, so I am a bit limited in my swap thread ability.

Algona

My total att/def is 350/272 without any tavern or potion boost. I really want to go deeper into GE on a more consistent basis as well as help out more in the GBG.
At this stage which GB should I have my friends leveling for me? I play a slow pace and am not looking to rush through the ages.

I'm not sure that increasing your attack percentages should be your highest priority. Seems like those are solid numbers?

What Era are you in? How far do you go in GE? Do you autobattle in GE? What attrition level knocks you out of GBG?

centaurgod

I recently started POST-MODERN, and get through level 1 and 2 of GE fairly easily but struggle some weeks to get even 1/2 way through level 3. In GBG I've been able to get to 100+% most days depending on the mix of defenders. Some days I've hit the 150% range. My near term goal (by mid 2021) is to be able to finish GE through level 3 every week, and make the 150% in GbG every day. The FP's I get from GbG are more important right now than the meager rewards from GE.

Algona

I recently started POST-MODERN, and get through level 1 and 2 of GE fairly easily but struggle some weeks to get even 1/2 way through level 3. In GBG I've been able to get to 100+% most days depending on the mix of defenders. Some days I've hit the 150% range.

Well, hmmm. Seems like you should have enough boost to get deep into if not finish PME GE.

Increasing combat boosts is always beneficial, but I suspect there may be something else you could look at, maybe troop selection o make sure you have the right army based on the defense and identifying the fights you can't just punch autobattle.

Especially in GE, there are fights that you will have to slog through manual battling.

Been a while since I did PME fighting, hopefully an expert will pop in and advise on best units. (Was it the PME Champ that was so good?)

You might consider posting the defensive units and the units you use in the GE and GBG fights you have trouble with and we'll see if someone can help.

Jern2017

I entered the CE a couple of months ago, I spent more than a year in the PME.

You should definitely be able to auto battle through GE with your boosts. Rocket Artillery and MG Teams with an occasional Universal Tank were the units I fought in GE with, along with Rogues, of course.

One Rocket Artillery, one MG Team and six Rogues for autobattle PVP.

Perhaps you're not choosing the right units. Each of the five unit types of an era have boosts and weaknesses against units of a different type. For example, if you use Commandos against MG Teams, you'll have a hard time winning most battles.

Also, check out the Higher Age Units thread in the Guides section of the forum. Having advanced age troops always helps.

As for which military GB you should level - the Cathedral of Aachen is pretty inexpensive to level, while the AO's Critical Hit feature will make it easier for you to kill units with a high defense. You'll also get more FPs on top of that.

Depends on how you level your GBs. 1.90 is the way to go in my opinion. If your daily FP income is low and you use swap threads, especially for a high age GB like the AO, leveling it will not be fun!