• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

Wobblist

Screenshot_20210114-215923_Forge of Empires~2.jpg
How common is it to come across something as reckless as this? My sniping ego is weeping. I'll ask him nicely to save me 1FP spot next time he plans on doing this, think it'll go over well?

Vger

Someone was serious about getting those blueprints!
This happens generally due to typo which ends up adding all fps. e.g. instead of typing1152 the player may have accidently typed 11152

Except....It was the GB owner that did this. Note the lack of a reward bubble.
So nobody got any BPs from this.
And nobody was trying to snipe P1 and got so excited by greed they typo'ed it (BTDT).

Owner might have made a type (BTDT too). But what is the owner even doing adding ANY FPs to this? Just unlock it, snipers will fill 1 and 2 for free.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Except....It was the GB owner that did this. Note the lack of a reward bubble.
So nobody got any BPs from this.
And nobody was trying to snipe P1 and got so excited by greed they typo'ed it (BTDT).

Owner might have made a type (BTDT too). But what is the owner even doing adding ANY FPs to this? Just unlock it, snipers will fill 1 and 2 for free.
Dang, didn't catch it was the owner that did it. LOL

Algona

Remember back in the day where you could only punch the 10 FP butoin to donate to GBs?

I did lvl 80 on my Arc all by myself. 3AM in the morning and punching as fast as I could hoping no one would notice.

Why?

Because I could!

Sometimes this game needs futile and useless gestures and I'm just the player for that job.

Wobblist

Remember back in the day where you could only punch the 10 FP butoin to donate to GBs?

I did lvl 80 on my Arc all by myself. 3AM in the morning and punching as fast as I could hoping no one would notice.

Why?

Because I could!

Sometimes this game needs futile and useless gestures and I'm just the player for that job.
Hahahaha i love this argument, thanks for the insight of your dark side