• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long does AF to SAAB take?

Curley Jue

How long does it take to rush from beginning of Arctic Future to End of SAAB?

Assumptions:

Space carrier is lvl 57
3000 Goods each
Attack / Def: 800% / 500%
1200 FP per day
„Optimal“ crew setting
map of continents: beginning Arctic future
no diamond spending

Agent327

What makes you think that is a question that can be answered, based on those numbers? Even better, what makes you think that someone is eager to do the calculations for you?

ffblackice

I think the major blocker would be those special goods, just calculate how many special goods required, then you should be able to calculate how long - at least.

My roughly calculation based on lvl 57 SC, it might need 180+ days to obtain all the special goods from beginning of AF to beginning of SAAB.

Last edited:

Agent327

I think the major blocker would be those special goods, just calculate how many special goods required, then you should be able to calculate how long - at least.

How can you calculate that if you do not know how many special goods you can collect each day?

Lord Pest

up until AF it was easy to rush the tech tree. You needed a good bank of fp, and goods acquired by trade of the age you are rushing. Plus enough supplies and coin to get the job done. Starting with AF it’s a different story. The gating is now the special good of the age which in AF is promithium. I don’t have a SC and it took me 2 months to get enough promethium to get to the end of the AF tech tree. OF will need both promethium and it’s own special good to get to the end of its tech tree. With the SC you have I estimate it will take you a little over a month to move through AF. I’m still in AF, been there 3 months and I’m the highest ranked AF player on korch. I don’t understand the need to rush as you would go from a strong AF player to a puny SAAB player. Why not move through the ages and enjoy them for what they offer with units and quest.

ffblackice

How can you calculate that if you do not know how many special goods you can collect each day?
Assuming in average Arctic harbor would produce 80 promethium daily, and submarine would produce same amount of orichalcums, so as Mars Ores, plus goods from SC. It is for roughly quick evaluation purpose.

Agent327

Assuming in average Arctic harbor would produce 80 promethium daily, and submarine would produce same amount of orichalcums, so as Mars Ores, plus goods from SC. It is for roughly quick evaluation purpose.

That's just it. You are assuming. There just is no right answer to the question, other than try and find out.

ffblackice

I think 80 daily would be a reasonable guess. someday might get more, someday might be less. I didn't collect the daily number though.

Johnny B. Goode

How long does it take to rush from beginning of Arctic Future to End of SAAB?

Assumptions:

Space carrier is lvl 57
3000 Goods each
Attack / Def: 800% / 500%
1200 FP per day
„Optimal“ crew setting
map of continents: beginning Arctic future
no diamond spending
That's an interesting question, given that the most common advice given here on the Forum is "don't rush the ages". But, as has been mentioned, AF and OF can't be rushed quite like the earlier ages because of Promethium and Orichalcum, the special goods from those ages. And you need current age goods...and a lot of them...to produce those special goods. And you can't trade for them. And nobody's even mentioned Mars Ore yet, which I understand has its own complications. But, as @RazorbackPirate would say, you do you. Rush on through. Then come back and whine about not being prepared to be at the end of SAAB. I'll have the popcorn ready.

Lord Pest

Oceanic Future alone already has 80 provinces. If I remember correct, scouting times are over a day.

Yes, so does the VF map.. I’m on the second SAM map and that takes 30 hours to scout each province. You can reduce the scout time to zero with diamonds. That’s a lot of diamonds on each age plus to negotiate some of the sectors in each province need special goods. Rushing gets expensive.

Johnny B. Goode

Yes, so does the VF map.. I’m on the second SAM map and that takes 30 hours to scout each province. You can reduce the scout time to zero with diamonds. That’s a lot of diamonds on each age plus to negotiate some of the sectors in each province need special goods. Rushing gets expensive.
And since the OP had this at the end of his post:
no diamond spending
...I guess he'll be "rushing" for a few months at least. LOL

ffblackice

Just tried to share my time line for reference (without spending any diamonds).
Up to AF: Dec 31 2020, with no SC built.
Up to OF: Feb 12 2021, SC is around lvl 25
Up to VF: Apr 10 2021, SC is lvl 65.
Up to SAM: Apr 18 2021. SC is lvl 65.

Last edited: