• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Kraken

dennistodd

It's effectiveness as a G.B. notwithstanding, just what exactly is being depicted in the Kraken graphic? Is it a bizzare amusement park ride, or is some sort of human sacrifice?

dennistodd

Okay, thanks. Then, I hope those are fish and not people in the grasp of one of the tenacles. It looks like a guy in the bleachers is giving the thumps down sign.

dennistodd

ha ha I think I'm leaning more towards the human sacrifice show..

The Universe is both infinitely small and infinitely large simultaneously

UBERhelp1

I feel bad for it though. It's even worse than the Sea World orcas. Unless it's aquarium expands below ground to a much larger area, then it's literally stuck with no extra space to exist, only just barely enough for it to even fit in there.

Sharmon the Impaler

I feel bad for it though. It's even worse than the Sea World orcas. Unless it's aquarium expands below ground to a much larger area, then it's literally stuck with no extra space to exist, only just barely enough for it to even fit in there.

The ocean mammals have at or higher than human intelligence and aquariums for such majestic creatures will hopefully fade out with all the other shameful human past.