• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What order should I be leveling GBs?

Sharmon the Impaler

okay, so in your theory, since gbg can make up the fp income, the higher A/D boost you get from your A/D GBs/AO will net you more fps, correct? my only issue with that is that you can only do a limited amount of fights per season regardless of whether you are in a good guild or a bad guild. If you are in a good guild, other players will show up when a tile opens. Thus, no matter how good your a/d boost is, it won't change your fight amounts that much. If you are in a bad guild, then you wont be able to get enough tiles to fight since you wont be in a coop. Or, let's assume you stay in plat/gold and be able to hit the tiles all the time, 10 levels on zeus/cdm/coa will give you 1-2 more attri, depending on your age. which according give you 0.35-0.7 fps. that's a horrible ROI compared to the FP buildings you think are a waste of space.
Also, FP GBs space efficiency goes up by each level, a lv 75 IT give your 1.13 fps per square, a lv70 Hagia gives you 0.97 fps per square, considering the roads. can you get better event buildings to fill those spaces? if so, can you beat them when they are lv80s? lv 120s?
lastly, if we accept your theory on FPs, you should use the same theory on your goods GBs and ditch them too since gbg income would cover them
I have my CC and my AO giving me FPs and the rest is special buildings. My collection is 610/day. In GbG I make around 1000 FP/day and in turn use this to build up my attack GBs. A high collection count pales to a high attack count when you play GbG regularly. My guild's top 5 are 5000+ fights as a rule. My top season so far was 10456 fights for about 15,000 FP.

icarusethan

I have my CC and my AO giving me FPs and the rest is special buildings. My collection is 610/day. In GbG I make around 1000 FP/day and in turn use this to build up my attack GBs. A high collection count pales to a high attack count when you play GbG regularly. My guild's top 5 are 5000+ fights as a rule. My top season so far was 10456 fights for about 15,000 FP.
i think you not getting my points, the ROI on building your tri A/D building is slim to none once they pass lv100. and A/D boost over 1600/1200 are not really helping you to get more fights in gbg.

Sharmon the Impaler

i think you not getting my points, the ROI on building your tri A/D building is slim to none once they pass lv100. and A/D boost over 1600/1200 are not really helping you to get more fights in gbg.

I completely agree with the above. I also consider Traz ,TA , AO and HC when figuring out where to invest in although HC doesn't help at all in fights and Traz only makes you able to autobattle higher up in your attrition max range. AO allows you to go higher up in the max range as well once you pass level 60 , it almost always hits on each 1st wave at that level and above.

BruteForceAttack

You don't have to work only on just tri A/D. AO and Traz helps a lot too. e.g. 40% chance from AO and most of the time 1 shot kills means less damage to your Army.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I had one season breaking the GBG attrition barrier, I want that again, and will continue to build up my attack and attk-def until I get there again. Once I can do that I could go solo and just do the whole board myself, but I'm sure that would be boring, so I would likely just find a decent guild that struggles in GBG and doesn't mind me doing 20k+ battles a season.

Ebeondi Asi

About population. I have over 200.,000 and only 8K are needed. The rest play Foe all day. There is no concern about population. I nver even think abut how many except to post places lie here when the question comes up. Population is of little concern for most longer time player.
I build Inno early on to get rid of houses. And now I an level it up jsut fr a forge point maker. The extra population it creates is minsicule. LO
I would think a bit longer about what to do than the two days of this thread. Just sayin'.

Nashtah

About population. I have over 200.,000 and only 8K are needed. The rest play Foe all day. There is no concern about population. I nver even think abut how many except to post places lie here when the question comes up. Population is of little concern for most longer time player.
I build Inno early on to get rid of houses. And now I an level it up jsut fr a forge point maker. The extra population it creates is minsicule. LO
I would think a bit longer about what to do than the two days of this thread. Just sayin'.

I have been thinking on it and know that getting all those 9 GB's up to about level 60 is going to take 1 year + and I will not be deleting GB's for a week as my HC still has a few levels to get to 58. I have also been looking at the Hagia and Inno for the last six months as poor land use. the Hagia is far more of a problem and it may go and the Inno stay

Sharmon the Impaler

I have been thinking on it and know that getting all those 9 GB's up to about level 60 is going to take 1 year + and I will not be deleting GB's for a week as my HC still has a few levels to get to 58. I have also been looking at the Hagia and Inno for the last six months as poor land use. the Hagia is far more of a problem and it may go and the Inno stay

Think twice before updating your HC , it has "dead spots" where it seems to hit less even though you are leveling it up. If it is doing well at 58 then leave it there until you have enough FP to level it a few times. Level it once check the hits , no good ? Level it up again then keep doing that until it starts hitting good again.

Nashtah

Think twice before updating your HC , it has "dead spots" where it seems to hit less even though you are leveling it up. If it is doing well at 58 then leave it there until you have enough FP to level it a few times. Level it once check the hits , no good ? Level it up again then keep doing that until it starts hitting good again.

I want to get to the 9 attacks for bonus chance and I am at 53, I think, so up to 58 for the 9 attacks not eight. then it is stopping, for the next buildings

Ebeondi Asi

Yes 58 for HC is the 'standard' as the next higher added one is at 91
I do not go for the ROI (Return on Investment) stuff. Because there is a constant stream of Forge Points entering the closed system of each players' game. You cannot do anything with them except use them to level Great buildings! YOU might convert them into packets to save. but one way or another al Forge points go to Great Buildings.
So a much better way to look at the system is cash flow. What can I do today to improve my City cash flow? as Forge Points, Coins,Supplies, Goods, or fighting enhancement
I have to use up the Forge points. . there is no other option.
Anyway this is not a discourse on ROI or cash flow. just a point to be made that ROI is not a great way to look at what Great Building to level nor how high. At least in my book
The only way to look at what to do is "What can this (effort leveling up this GB) do for my Game?"

Sharmon the Impaler

Yes 58 for HC is the 'standard' as the next higher added one is at 91
I do not go for the ROI (Return on Investment) stuff. Because there is a constant stream of Forge Points entering the closed system of each players' game. You cannot do anything with them except use them to level Great buildings! YOU might convert them into packets to save. but one way or another al Forge points go to Great Buildings.
So a much better way to look at the system is cash flow. What can I do today to improve my City cash flow? as Forge Points, Coins,Supplies, Goods, or fighting enhancement
I have to use up the Forge points. . there is no other option.
Anyway this is not a discourse on ROI or cash flow. just a point to be made that ROI is not a great way to look at what Great Building to level nor how high. At least in my book
The only way to look at what to do is "What can this (effort leveling up this GB) do for my Game?"

I invest everything in attack because that is how I play the game , you may not enjoy this style so my "ROI" would mean nothing to you.