• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild/Guild mates gets rewarded for....

The1Reaper

So say a guild mate buys a diamond package either it be a $20 package diamonds or the $200 package of diamonds then the guild mated and/or the guild would be rewarded for them making a the purchase and would either get something like Forge points, goods, troops etc. This would be a great addition to the game and would encourage more people to make more purchases from the game! even if its a small amount! It would also in return help guilds out when players buy from Forge of Empires/INNO. Even if it awarded the guildies say....5% - 10% of the total purchase of diamonds...it would be a great incentive for the whales to buy multiple times at one time!

Vatara

One thing that can be done from 1 man guilding buff...is set guild terms, guild has to be say....level 40, and requires 20 members....With the amount of people that want to donate Diamonds without a way too, I could see this being extremely lucrative for FOE while giving guilds a real buff!

Ebeondi Asi

Players had a hard time understanding the "Donation of Goods to Treasury" in the buying Diamonds. Making it even more complicated will leave too many clueless.

Agent327

This is a ideal I submitted and why I added the poll. This is partly a discussion but mostly a ideal I would like added to the game!

As an idea this would fall under the Do Not Suggest List. You are free to discuss it, but it is not something that will be added to the game at this moment.