• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Hub Feedback

Flavius Belisarius

I know what the suggestion is. I just do not agree with the reasoning. I can already use boost when I want to. Don't need this change.
How can you use the Event Building reward you earned when you want to?
You CAN use the Boosts you pay for or earned in your inventory.
You must use the Event BLDG reward when INNO tells you to......

Joeyjojojo

Idea: Allow players to choose start date for event hub rewards.
IMO the event hub is a bit of a bust, and this idea would be at least a bit helpful in making it less so. Right after an event is finished is pretty much the worst time for me to want to take advantage of a boost, as events have me on more, and I like to take a mini-break when they're done.

In regards to it being a bust: it's off grid, so it probably doesn't really matter, but it's a big thing on my city map which has no meaningful interaction. Sure I can see when I "completed" various events, though that's not really right, as I the summer event is ongoing but it says I completed it on the 17th. I'd prefer a boost that I can use occasionally to one that is forced use over a period of time, most of which I'm not going to be actively playing. Maybe you get 3 days total that you can use in 4 or 8 hr. blocks at your leisure, or maybe you get a smaller boost that you can use once a week until the event rolls around again. Something to make the whole structure something we can interact with in a meaningful way.

Pickleweasel

I'm just hoping when the year rolls over we get all the prior year's earned boosts for a month or something else special (e.g. unique boost that is more powerful the more yearly boosts you earned to that point).

Not all of the boosts are useful to me (frankly almost all of the boosts have been useless to me thus far, but I'm certain others have different priorities), but there presumably is a reason for an overarching building taking up space rather than just plugging the ~monthly boosts into the town hall . . . right?

Ebeondi Asi

If the boosts were permnent.. P E R M A N E N T.. a few days boost in these small amounts is just more useless fodder. And they shuld have been designed to be permanent. Then, there might be an actual reason for that building.

Agent327

How can you use the Event Building reward you earned when you want to?
You CAN use the Boosts you pay for or earned in your inventory.
You must use the Event BLDG reward when INNO tells you to......

I don't have to use the Hub boost. I don't need to use the Hub boost. I don'care about the Hub boost. If I would ever need a boost like that I have similar boosts in the Tavern that I can use whenever I want.

Pericles the Lion

I recall it being a 15% attack boost last time and I expect that the boost award will cycle through the other boosts (e.g. coin, supply, recruitment, etc.). For me, nothing to get excited about. However, if INNO is going to give it to us they should leave it up to us to activate it if, and when, we choose to do so.