• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Hate It When...

Johnny B. Goode

It's been a while since we had one of these types of threads. This is just for fun, please don't abuse your fellow posters...unless of course you play perfectly. (And then you should write guides to edumacate the rest of us yokels. Apologies to all the fine yokels out there, no offense intended.:))

I'll start:

Don't you hate it when...you do two rounds of 15 minute productions only to realize that the quest actually says 15 5 minute productions. LOL

Johnny B. Goode

For some reason I have on more than one occasion built a goods building when the quest specified a production building, and vice-versa. Actually, I know the reason, I'm scanning instead of reading.
Check!
When you change fast from a lower age in GvG to AA and hit auto battle before changing your troops. Howitzers do not do well against Energy Cannons
Haven't done that, but I have hit auto only to immediately realize that I sent 8 Rogues to their deaths. :eek:
When add too many Forge Points to a Great Building... Ouch...
Check!
Deleting all your diplomacy stuff after completing a settlement task before checking the next thing which is of course diplomacy.
Check! (More than once.:oops:)

Aethelcatt VIII

I was lying in bed one night and browsing on my phone a province on the campaign map that I was planning to attack later when I briefly dozed off. Woke up a few seconds later and found out that I had just bought that piece of real estate with my chin.

The Lady Redneck

Cannot blame anything on a cat as I do not have one. I do have a teenage nephew though. He was visiting with his parents and I was playing the game when they arrived. He wanted to know about the game so I showed him a little. I was just in a easy going guild at the time. Of course he wanted to see the war side of it so I showed him GE. (No GBG at the time) He wanted to play so I said OK but DO NOT go into any other part of the game. Should have known better........ Heard him going YEEAAHHH! And he said he just captured some land!!! He had found his way to GvG and seiged and taken 2 tiles from the top war guild in that world. One of the tiles bordered on their HQ. So I had to do some grovelling. Luckily they saw the funny side and said if he can pick the game up that fast get him to set up an account and they would welcome him LOL. But that was a definite OH CHIT!!! moment.

Kryxeus

Don't you hate coming back to play after a long layoff and find the last time INNO opened a new server was almost 2 years ago and your neighbors with their level 80 Arcs snipe everything in the hood and also have 500+ attack while you have 0. Not worth investing time or money.

Johnny B. Goode

Don't you hate coming back to play after a long layoff and find the last time INNO opened a new server was almost 2 years ago and your neighbors with their level 80 Arcs snipe everything in the hood and also have 500+ attack while you have 0. Not worth investing time or money.
This is intended to be a fun thread where we can share our own miscues while playing the game, not another whiny thread about the game itself.

Emberguard

Then get an Arc and work on building your stats. It’s much easier and faster these days to achieve for Free then it was 2 years ago

This is intended to be a fun thread where we can share our own miscues while playing the game, not another whiny thread about the game itself.
don’t you just hate it when you forget you put 5 minute productions on your settlement and come back 4 hrs later to collect?

The Lady Redneck

Don’t you just hate it when you have a self leveler in your hood with a GB you are watching so you can snipe it and someone beats you to it.

Don’t you just hate it when you are watching that last piece you need for another Governor's Villa (or any EB) in the AD. Then you forget. Only to remember a minute after the auction has ended.

Don’t you just hate it when a quest says defeat x amount of units and you misread it and delete them instead