• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This province has been marked as ignore by your guild, are you sure you still want to....

Having recently joined guilds in my secondary cities and some of them being clueless about how to run the GBG as in targeting sectors with zero or 1 seige support when there are others with much more reduced attrition now when attacking a sector that has been marked by the guild as ignore I get the above pop-up before every single battle or negotiation and need to continually dismiss it with no check box for don't show this again. I find this to be beyond annoying, to the point of considering stopping GBG play all together in these secondary cities.

Does anyone else find this annoying, or am I the only rebel who would dare to defy their guild's sector ignore markings?

wolfhoundtoo

I'm sure there are plenty of people who find it annoying........and want to ignore it. Perhaps you should spend a bit of time explaining the best methods of attack to your leadership if they truly don't know what they are doing. Of course there might be an actual need to secure a lower attrition sector 1st now and again but I doubt you care.

Ebeondi Asi

The stop sign in GbG having some added pop up requiring a click is great. IT really helps.Thank you Inno for this wonderful help. and yes I click them when aked or allowed to bring the sector to 158 from the 140 stops. no problem. (But I am also not lazy! Having to do some tiny extra task does not drive me to swear I will quit playing. LOL

The Lady Redneck

Have you asked your guilds GBG leaders why they are doing this? I was in a guild that went way overboard with both the stop and hit signs, thinking they had to have one or the other on every single tile all the time. It was totally frustrating. But they were totally convinced that was the way they were going to do things. So I left, as did others. But if your guild has a more open minded Leadership ask them why they do this. It could be that they are needing someone who does have experience to help them understand the mechanics of GBG.

Arya66

I like the "Ignore". Sometimes there are reasons it is marked as such, like an alliance agreement. True, people can just attack anyway, but it makes them think twice, and they can't claim "I didn't know".

Dominator - X

I like the "Ignore". Sometimes there are reasons it is marked as such, like an alliance agreement. True, people can just attack anyway, but it makes them think twice, and they can't claim "I didn't know".
They always know. ALWAYS! Just like the OP. He knows. He knows without the added "ignore" feature. He knows with just the stop sign up. He (and they) choose to ignore the guilds direction/strategy, and go it alone. Whether that direction/strategy is sound or not. Which is why we refer to them as rogues.
They always know. ALWAYS!

UBERhelp1

Maybe the point of the ignore symbol is for you to ignore it. Maybe the point of the popup is so that you willingly have to show that you are going against what your leaders want. Works fine for me and I don't think it should change.

Perhaps if your THAT good you should join the GbG leadership group for your guild. Otherwise consider the guild has GROUP GOALS, that may not align with your battle count/reward whoring on high Camp support tiles for personal gain as a top priority.

Perhaps if your THAT good you should join the GbG leadership group for your guild. Otherwise consider the guild has GROUP GOALS, that may not align with your battle count/reward whoring on high Camp support tiles for personal gain as a top priority.

Actually I'm currently the GBG General of a Diamond league guild in my main world, in the secondary cities I'm a newbie to them who knows nothing when in actuality it is them who are clueless when it comes to managing the GBG.

You can disable it in Your profile settings.....

Well I guess now it is no longer an issue for me as I can simply turn it off and all will be well again... until the next time. :oops:

Adding a screen capture of one of the GBG battlegrounds, just for the fun of it. :D

To all of you rebels out there, make sure to always follow the direction of your GBG leaders! o_O

GBG.jpg

Last edited: