• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Sledgie

I like the confirmation button when the stop sign is set, but not when it crashes my game when I try to walk sectors in GBG. This update is super buggy on mobile.

Insatiable1

Saying it is a non-issue is also feedback. Feedback is not something appointed solely to those that do not agree with changes made. In a game of over 50 million registered players the majority is not the 50 that complain on forums.
50 million "registered" players... the overwhelming majority of players are not active, do not play at all, and just did not delete their city. How many ACTIVE players are there now, and how many were there before GBG? Those are the numbers I'd like to know. The numbers are getting smaller and smaller as each day passes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Insatiable1

That's not what I said. Most players are not negatively affected by the addition of this button. I have personally already found benefits to it being there. It makes my fighting quicker, not slower. Instead of having to look at all the units, I can just glance at the Heal All button to see if the amount of damage warrants action or if I can simply go on to the next battle. Saves me a lot of time. I would bet that the number of people it benefits vastly outnumbers the few that are negatively affected. You know as well as I that it's almost exclusively those who don't like a change that post here. The ones that like it just enjoy it in-game.
You must be a credit card player (which Inno loves), not all of us are and we seldom, if ever, use diamonds to heal units. It is literally like the absolute last thing anyone would use diamonds for in this game.

Meat Butcher

Well, the fact is that it is still less than a couple of dozen people out of thousands complaining about the change. Out of how many active players? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? And apparently most from one guild. That is not necessarily something Inno should listen to. If you remember the abort limit, there was a "huge uproar" here on the Forum about that. And it's still there as far as I know, but the complaining stopped. Same thing could happen here. Or Inno could decide to change the position. Or they could remove the button. Personally, I don't care. I just thinks it's funny that people say their game is ruined and they might quit or stop buying Diamonds or...well, fill in the blank. Lots of crying and threats, but in the end people will just keep playing and adjust. Like always. And all over one silly button that isn't actually in anybody's way. I don't fight for hours, but I do fight quickly when I do, and I've had absolutely no issues with the new button or its placement. It's especially ridiculous when you remember that people starting complaining here before GBG even started that this button was going to ruin it...before they even tried to adjust to the change. That's making your mind up in advance, and all the crying on here should be viewed in light of that.
Actually its not a silly button. If you hit the button accidentally while you are trying to fight fast you could lose diamonds which is currency on the game that you purchase with real money.
Most fighting in this game the idea is to be quick and beat the other guild. If you are fighting in GBG or GVG even the most experienced fighters will occasionally hit the button because of its proximity to the auto battle button and waste diamonds. I know I have a few times.

Yeah I get the causal players on here that are in no rush, of course if they move at their own pace they will never hit the "Diamond Heal All" button so its not a problem for them.
I did read one guy does all 64 fights in GE in less than 24 hours and never had a problem with the button, so there are always exceptions I guess.

Insatiable1

Well, the fact is that it is still less than a couple of dozen people out of thousands complaining about the change. Out of how many active players? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? And apparently most from one guild. That is not necessarily something Inno should listen to. If you remember the abort limit, there was a "huge uproar" here on the Forum about that. And it's still there as far as I know, but the complaining stopped. Same thing could happen here. Or Inno could decide to change the position. Or they could remove the button. Personally, I don't care. I just thinks it's funny that people say their game is ruined and they might quit or stop buying Diamonds or...well, fill in the blank. Lots of crying and threats, but in the end people will just keep playing and adjust. Like always. And all over one silly button that isn't actually in anybody's way. I don't fight for hours, but I do fight quickly when I do, and I've had absolutely no issues with the new button or its placement. It's especially ridiculous when you remember that people starting complaining here before GBG even started that this button was going to ruin it...before they even tried to adjust to the change. That's making your mind up in advance, and all the crying on here should be viewed in light of that.
Johnny, are you volunteering to buy all of the Diamonds that players lose from that "silly" button that Inno purposely placed in the most inconvenient place? Because if you are, we will all shut up and just send you the bill.

Pericles the Lion

Because I don't like whiners.
It's not whining. It's players providing negative feedback which is their right in a feedback thread. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't make it whining.

Especially ones that try to pull the "I'm better than you" crap.
Not sure where this is coming from but, judging from your taste in music you are no spring chicken. You should have gotten used to the "I'm better than you crap" by now.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Suggestion:
If (for whatever reason) the button is going to remain where it is, at least give us a way to disable the Heal All button so it remains greyed out. It won’t bring back fast fighting which is a big part of what people take issue with, but it would at least prevent accidental spending.

A tickable box on the actual battle result screen would work for this function and be the most convenient spot to turn it off and on.

unknown.png

Pericles the Lion

@Emberguard. Your skills with the screenshots is impressive. Would you work up a shot with your recommendation regarding the final battle screen? The position of the button on the intermediate screen (above) is not as problematic as its position on the final victory screen where it is closely above the "OK" button (which seems to move around).

Emberguard

@Emberguard. Your skills with the screenshots is impressive. Would you work up a shot with your recommendation regarding the final battle screen? The position of the button on the intermediate screen (above) is not as problematic as its position on the final victory screen where it is closely above the "OK" button (which seems to move around).
Sure

unknown.png

85gt

I spoke to soon. I tried it on GvG and it does not slow me down at all. Have to wait to see how it effects GBG, but I doubt it will be different.
You must not be very fast to start with, and don`t know how to align everything in GvG so you never need to move your mouse and save yourself from carpal tunnel, lets face it. Its not a very good idea. Why would anyone want to buy diamonds in a game where you cannot win against those using the fighting script, game is broken

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Some of you already know this. I went to the Beta Forum and found the feedback thread for the update that included the 'heal all" button and I also found a separate thread dedicated to this subject. The Forums may be different but the theme remains the same. Overwhelming negative response from players on the Beta server to this change and no official response explaining the rationale for the change or if the players' concerns were going to be addressed. Including Beta it's been nearly a month and all we hear is crickets. At the very least some form of acknowledgement is warranted.

Emberguard

Including Beta it's been nearly a month and all we hear is crickets. At the very least some form of acknowledgement is warranted.
You mean like this?

We already requested and pushed, that the window has to be resized, so that you don't accidentally pay diamonds and so that you have the OK button at the same place as before. Let's hope it helps. We know, that this is especially annoying for very active players, that fight a lot.
you do know that the INNO developers did place the heal button there on purpose to make everyone that wants to fight fast spend diamonds and then tell the mods not to give them back

ANWAR we miss you
This is definitely not true. Why do I know it? Because I have a bit more information on that, than you. ;)
They did it not out of harmfulnes, just because of silly?:)
It is currently an unwanted side effect. I do my best, that it will be changed before it hits live. :)

Agent327

Some of you already know this. I went to the Beta Forum and found the feedback thread for the update that included the 'heal all" button and I also found a separate thread dedicated to this subject. The Forums may be different but the theme remains the same. Overwhelming negative response from players on the Beta server to this change and no official response explaining the rationale for the change or if the players' concerns were going to be addressed. Including Beta it's been nearly a month and all we hear is crickets. At the very least some form of acknowledgement is warranted.

You missed this from the Beta CM, posted on Septmber 16th??????

We already requested and pushed, that the window has to be resized, so that you don't accidentally pay diamonds and so that you have the OK button at the same place as before. Let's hope it helps. We know, that this is especially annoying for very active players, that fight a lot.

Or this from the other CM, two days before that?

Regarding your feedback towards the after battle screen, we have informed the development team about your view and your wish to keep it as is was.

Kyogre

I'm downright sick and tired of people saying "bUt mOsT pEoPlE wHo sUpPoRt thE cHanGes dOn'T sPeaK up oN tHe fOrUms". This argument is as stupid as saying "Trump(or any person who lost an election) should've won but voter turnout was low". In elections, not everyone shows up. So do we count the people who don't show up as one way or another? NO. We do not. Know why? Because they're unknown in their sway, so we cannot draw a conclusion about their vote that does not exist. The same applies to this situation.