• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle Points from buying packs

L0FY

Has anyone discovered how many castle points are rewarded as bonuses from each diamond pack yet? I usually get the $200 a few times a year, but when I go to purchase, it does not say. Someone told me they got 60,000 castle points from buying a $20 pack, but that that is just hearsay. 3,000 castle points per dollar seems like a lot. But I did the math, and a normal daily player would take 13 years to get a level 15 castle for free.

Sharmon the Impaler

Has anyone discovered how many castle points are rewarded as bonuses from each diamond pack yet? I usually get the $200 a few times a year, but when I go to purchase, it does not say. Someone told me they got 60,000 castle points from buying a $20 pack, but that that is just hearsay. 3,000 castle points per dollar seems like a lot. But I did the math, and a normal daily player would take 13 years to get a level 15 castle for free.

120$ USD got me 61K/75K through level 7. I have 6 slots in AD now and it gives me an attack/defence boost as well

Last edited:

L0FY

I bought a $20 pack just for the sake of experiment. I got 18,000 castle points with that. So that would be 900 castle points per dollar spent. So now I have some data to compare. However, going forward, I will NOT be buying any more packs until the Castle Point payout is clearly posted prior to purchase. Maybe others will stop spending as well until this is addressed. That will clear things up a lot faster.

Sharmon the Impaler

It is a straight monetary transaction for an unknown digital product . They know better than to clarify this for liability reasons. If you promise something and dont deliver then the law is not on your side if the client can prove it.

Ebeondi Asi

The Castle. just to mention if not clear. the totals you see to move up a level is your cumulative total for all previous levels you have done,, plus the amount to move up to the next level. not a separate total for each level.
So the number of point all together to reach level 15 is 1,039,500 and not 3,686,700
And the amount of points gained per dollar is still 500 per dollar, or Euro)

Last edited:

L0FY

The Castle. just to mention if not clear. the totals you see to move up a level is your cumulative total for all previous levels you have done,, plus the amount to move up to the next level. not a separate total for each level.
So the number of point all together to reach level 15 is 1,039,500 and not 3,686,700
And the amount of points gained per dollar is still 500 per dollar, or Euro)
Wow, I can't believe I did not notice this..