• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

I'll pass. It would be a complete waste of my time trying to present an argument to you. The point of my post was to share my experience with others who may be experiencing a similar thing (as some have) or to those that may be inclined to check for themselves.

You are not presenting an argument to him, unless you started this thread only with him in mnd.

You bring this topic to the forum, so it is only fair you show your results. You kept track of all rewards for a period of six months. It would be interesting for all to see how you did.

Pericles the Lion

You are not presenting an argument to him, unless you started this thread only with him in mnd.

You bring this topic to the forum, so it is only fair you show your results. You kept track of all rewards for a period of six months. It would be interesting for all to see how you did.
IMO, relative to statistics, there are two types of players. Those that track results and those that do not. My post was for the benefit of the former, not the latter. Any single player cannot rapidly accumulate enough data to determine if changes in algorithms have been made. However, several players can combine results and be able to decide if the status quo has been altered, or not This forum provides an opportunity for players to share information. But, sharing six months of results serves no useful purpose. Players that track results already know what my results are because theirs are similar (that's what RNGs do). Players that don't track results don't care about my results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

IMO, relative to statistics, there are two types of players. Those that track results and those that do not. My post was for the benefit of the former, not the latter.

But you do not want to share your results. Seems to me that those that track, share

Any single player cannot rapidly accumulate enough data to determine if changes in algorithms have been made.

But you did. You accumulated 6 months of data.

However, several players can combine results and be able to decide if the status quo has been altered, or not

For that, someone has to start and take the initiative. You are the first to gather 6 months of data. Seems rather strange you are unwilling to share, especially since you started the discussion.

This forum provides an opportunity for players to share information. But, sharing six months of results serves no useful purpose.

Then neither does starting a discussion on the subjct, so you might as well ask me to lock this.

Players that track results already know what my results are because theirs are similar (that's what RNGs do). Players that don't track results don't care about my results.

Players are asking about it so they must care.

Again, why start a discussion on the subject? Don't think you want to discuss this with players that track, since they already know your results, so for who are you posting this?

Agent327

Besides yourself, only one player is asking to see my data and I am quite certain that he does not care. He's trolling.

One player should be enough if you want to have a discussion on the forum.

Any player that wants to compare notes is welcome to DM me.

In that case there is no need to leave this topic open. Any discussion you want to have you can do in those DM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.