• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Xenosaur

Playing the new MAP on Dec 8.

Getting coin packages and supply packages as rewards for advancements? Did I miss that was part of the new improved GbG 2?

Xenosaur

The sector nametags and buildable slot data toggle is a great idea. HOWEVER, (at least on mobile) when it is toggled on, it fully masks sector advancement progress bars, and progress completed or stopped via the "hand symbol" (which can go from partially full, to an empty hand). It must be turned off to actually know where any sector progress on the map is. Is this the design being used, or a bug?

Last edited:

Winged Lady 99

Playing the new MAP on Dec 8.

Getting coin packages and supply packages as rewards for advancements? Did I miss that was part of the new improved GbG 2?
I personally hardly consider that to be an improvement. In fact, I'm one of our GbG leaders, and I'm getting less and less inclined to participate. Between the deadly lag on tablets which they apparently don't care to address, making it impossible to fight effectively on my tablet (i.e., anywhere but in my home), to the downgraded rewards.... what's to encourage the actual active participants in GbG?

LordFuffyBunny

I like the new graphic and the new layout. I think the rewards changes absolutely suck. What is anyone doing GBG going to do with coins and supplies?

iPenguinPat

Little guilds get screwed again. When does Inno start listening?

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it's a good thing that truly small guilds are at a disadvantage to larger guilds. A small guild shouldn't be able to beat a large one assuming roughly the same participation among all players.

What would be a good solution?

Cross server would be a good start, but guild rank being dependent on cross server seems sketchy.

Group by size like ge could be helpful, but there are already too few active guilds to fill out most leagues these days with the ranking/mmr system so watered down.

A proper elo system would be a huge step in the right direction and shouldn't be that hard. Elo ranking is fairly well established.. That would also allow lp to go uncapped which would help non gvg guilds rank better. But that requires inno to get something right.

We're still waiting on mobile speed fixed, ghost flag bug fixes, and the heal all button fix. One miracle at a time!

iPenguinPat

I like the new graphic and the new layout. I think the rewards changes absolutely suck. What is anyone doing GBG going to do with coins and supplies?

The new building is much better than the soh. It doesn't make sense for player's primary fp income to be based on fighting. (Coming from the most anti fp/day collection player you'll see.)

Players that choose attack shouldn't be making more fp than players than focus on collection at the expense of reduced attack.

Fp from gbg is like toothpaste. We all knew too much was coming out but it's hard to get it back in the tube

Pericles the Lion

FP is heavily reduced 291 fights and 190 FP for it. What is with the coins and supplies for a "reward" ? This nerfs all of the attack cities basically.
My first day on the new map ended with 261 battles and 440 fps. 1.7 fps per battle which is the same as what I've been averaging over the past 6 months. I don't need coins or supplies but they fuel RQs and my CF is happy for it.