• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leveling a Guild?

Lankybrit

Hi,

What are all the things that can be done to level a guild? I am trying an experiment on 2 worlds, leveling a 1 person guild. I have not opened up GE or GBG yet, and know those will give Guild Power, but what else does? I've just collected from Statue of Honors, that I thought contributed, but no change at all. How about ARC and Observatory collection? My guilds are now level 2 and I've got no idea how they got there :)

Thanks.

Pickleweasel

If you collected something that you think should have given you crowns but don't see the change, make note of your current value and then wait until tomorrow to re-check. For some reason they decided to update the tally only once a day.

Joeyjojojo

As @Pickleweasel said: your guild power/level only updates once/day, not when you collect. As to your OP: GvG can also be used to advance guild level (if you're on browser at all) and that can be nice early on, but once you've unlocked it, the boost from GBG outweighs everything else put together...especially for a 1 person guild. It's not too hard to maintain low platinum/high gold league as a single player, and the guild level boost from that is crazy compared with pretty much anything else a single player can do. GvG also requires you be in IA (same as GE) so until you get to IA you really don't have many options, and levelling will get very slow very quickly without the additional sources of guild power.

Lankybrit

Thanks Joey. I'm in Contemporary on both worlds and am looking forward to GE and GBG opening up next week. I've never done GVG or have any intention of doing it.