• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Just An Observer

Fiore Village does not look as good as a Wonder Wheel. When I was replacing a less useful building, it was a tossup between the Fiore and Wheel. The Wheel won. Fiore can sit in inventory and see if it ever needs to be deployed.

Lord Pest

Agree that the SO is very valuable - that's why I have 35 of them in my city. And my ranking puts it at the most desirable building of all (see my note in this forum about ranking). But there are other less valuable buildings taking up space that can be replaced by the Fiore Village.

The SO is a great building. I have 64 of them in my city. My city recently went over 1100% defense for my attacking army. I just feel that’s enough and it’s time to improve my attack which is 1600%. So I’m waiting and hoping I get a chance at getting some winner plaza selection kits.

Stay Rita

I played this event on all 28 worlds I'm really liking it so far including the design and some of the prizes... I was hoping to see some wishing wells, but I decided to go for OT on worlds that I don't have one on and I did just that! My 2nd target is Sentinel Towers got 17 on Carthage so it was a pretty good catch! The Quest are SUPER easy I was able to get to quest 40 on EVERY world some worlds I got to the max quest. Great event, Great event building just not a wide verity in daily prizes!

Ebeondi Asi

I agree the change to add Forge Points to the main prize is welcome and it is clear Inno listened to players.
Also the Daily prize is also being delivered as the percentages suggest. So no problems with those this Event.

Taran Tulah

I must say the event is pretty good. There is one but however. If the Fiore Village offered 9FP from the beginning I wouldn't make the effort to get Terracota Vineyard nor Olimpic Treasury. I wasted my footballs on something inferior while Fiore Village is now going to be one of the best GBs.

Pericles the Lion

I must say the event is pretty good. There is one but however. If the Fiore Village offered 9FP from the beginning I wouldn't make the effort to get Terracota Vineyard nor Olimpic Treasury. I wasted my footballs on something inferior while Fiore Village is now going to be one of the best GBs.
To get the event building you must gain yardage. To gain yardage you have to spend footballs. If you didn't spend them on tries for the TV or OT you would have had to spend them on something else. The only "but" is if you chose the "special" coach instead of the "progress" coach in which case you would have gained 1 less yard per play. Even so, it should not make any difference provided you complete all of the quests. The fully levelled event building is not that hard to get.

RazorbackPirate

Since the Daily Special you play for doesn't affect your ability to obtain the Fiore Village. No harm, no foul.

Taran Tulah

To get the event building you must gain yardage. To gain yardage you have to spend footballs. If you didn't spend them on tries for the TV or OT you would have had to spend them on something else. The only "but" is if you chose the "special" coach instead of the "progress" coach in which case you would have gained 1 less yard per play. Even so, it should not make any difference provided you complete all of the quests. The fully levelled event building is not that hard to get.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. I haven't been around long time :D

NWWolverine

Great for newer players. Last year I built the Vineyard and Lavender lawns attached. 2 cities generated around 80 fp's a day and the other 2 that I couldn't win the lavender lawns for generated 24-40 ish a day. Over 1 year, that translated in a 2 million power point difference between the cities with a lot of lavender lawns and the ones without. This year, I was able to win the missing lawns and now will have these all comparable to each other in fp generation.The cities that didn't need the lawns gained Olympic Treasury updates. I enjoyed this last year and even more this year. I don't want and won't keep the Fiore Villiage though.

Just An Observer

This event is a good one to spend Diamonds on for getting Sentinel stuff. I replaced all my Gate Level 2's with Sentinel Level 1's for about 48K Diamonds. Now to see if the Level 2 Sentinel kits show up again so I can raise those Sentinels up.

Fitz16

I see how there is supposed to be an update on 1/27 to the Fiore Village to include FP's. I don't see it on my building details. I haven't built it yet, but probably will regardless. I have logged out of the game and logged back in. I have also logged out of the website and logged back in. I still don't see the upgrade for FP's.

What am I missing or need to do?

Gypsy Grace

I see how there is supposed to be an update on 1/27 to the Fiore Village to include FP's. I don't see it on my building details. I haven't built it yet, but probably will regardless. I have logged out of the game and logged back in. I have also logged out of the website and logged back in. I still don't see the upgrade for FP's.

What am I missing or need to do?
My Fiores in Qunrir and Cirgard do not show the updated stats, but the ones in Angkor and Brisgard do. All of them give the correct items when collected. I spent 2 days going back and forth with support on this and was basically told that it's a graphics error that they aren't going to do anything about since it doesn't affect game play. So, basically, you just have to remember the correct stats FOR EV VER when you're making decisions on what to delete, store, add to your city. *sigh*

Cured Meat

My Fiores in Qunrir and Cirgard do not show the updated stats, but the ones in Angkor and Brisgard do. All of them give the correct items when collected. I spent 2 days going back and forth with support on this and was basically told that it's a graphics error that they aren't going to do anything about since it doesn't affect game play. So, basically, you just have to remember the correct stats FOR EV VER when you're making decisions on what to delete, store, add to your city. *sigh*

In Cirgard, the Fiore is not showing FP's. In Arvahall ,Fiore is showing FP's