• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Flying Island GB

Flying island rewards need to be upgraded. If someone has a level 85, the last thing they need are more DC BPs or any BPs at all. Really, it’s an insult to the level

I think you’re mistaken what rare means. It means you’ve got a very slim chance of getting one of the rare rewards, such as 18% chance at level 85 vs 33% of a common reward. And it means instead of getting 100 or 150 FP, or 300 goods, all RARE rewards, you get 5 BPs for GBs that you’ve already got for hundreds of sets. Btw, It’s also a common reward. You just don’t get 5 of them.

Glad I will never build the Flying junkpile. It offers nothing worth bothering about. All it does is look pretty. sad isn't it?
The only thing it gives of worth is keeping built settlements active for the inconsequential Rewards. I wouldn’t have built mine except for the friend that asked

Pericles the Lion

The only thing it gives of worth is keeping built settlements active for the inconsequential Rewards. I wouldn’t have built mine except for the friend that asked
Sorry to state the obvious but we all knew the stats of the FI when SAV was launched. It wasn't dubbed "the flying noob trap" for nothing. It's very easy on the eyes but most agree that this is its only quality.

Emberguard

Other then when it is done producing, what timer are you referring to in regards to the AO?
You’re right AO doesn’t have a timer beyond the 24 hr one, but Flying Island would be good to have that too given it still works off a production timer cut up into 4 hr timeslots

Kranyar the Mysterious

I think you’re mistaken what rare means. It means you’ve got a very slim chance of getting one of the rare rewards, such as 18% chance at level 85 vs 33% of a common reward. And it means instead of getting 100 or 150 FP, or 300 goods, all RARE rewards, you get 5 BPs for GBs that you’ve already got for hundreds of sets. Btw, It’s also a common reward. You just don’t get 5 of them.
Edit - Never mind. Forgot the FI gave different rarity shards and not a straight % chance for rewards. That's how forgettable the building is. lol

Darkest.Knight

Like the other GB's I've removed, lvl'd to mid-20's and subsequently removed when I needed the space for a more useful event building. I still have 7 lvl2 Terrace Farms to remove; FI prduces on average "more" than the 12 FP's that Terrace Farm produces per day. Terrace Farms are more useful though since they r "programmable" and I use them to produce goods when I enter a new era or for completing timed production quests. I'll probably keep some Terrace Farms and remove FI first, I get that loathing feeling when I think about putting up another Blacksmith, lol.