• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buildings list?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Is there a place to see a list of all the buildings I have or do I just have to scroll around?
Go into your building menu, select the edit button (looks like a construction crane), then select "strip all" and confirm. Now all of your buildings will show up in the various tabs on the right. When done select "revert" then check the box in the popup and select "discard" and you will be back where you started with no changes. Or you can reconstruct your city and choose accept, your choice.

RoyalMartian

Go into your building menu, select the edit button (looks like a construction crane), then select "strip all" and confirm. Now all of your buildings will show up in the various tabs on the right. When done select "revert" then check the box in the popup and select "discard" and you will be back where you started with no changes. Or you can reconstruct your city and choose accept, your choice.
Thanks, I'll go look.