• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HMA fighting

RaymondCityCR

What is the best combo for fighting in HMA? I am thinking between heavies (heavy infantry) + rogues or 8x artillery (trebuchets). Which way is better?

Ironrooster

If you have enough A/D, artillery (trebuchet) is better since you take fewer hits. Otherwise heavy infantry with rogues.
If your A./D isn't high enough, use light infantry or cavalry without rogues when facing artillery.

Ebeondi Asi

One secret is when using Calvary use eight Calvary. they will survive much better than if you use a few with anything else. The Calvary in the 'only a few' situation will usually die.
I was a big fan of the Trebuchet and used them nearly all the time.

Just An Observer

Snake Queen hit the nail on the head. I had my highest GBG score with Trebs and those A/D numbers. It is a variant of the Iron Giant build and quite effective in GBG once the very fast autobattle technique is developed then used in a farming season. For FFA, you can help win races too with these ideas.

Last edited: