• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid All Feedback

Devilish Hri

I love this all aid button... Even though it's using ads while doing it from mobile but still it's a very good feature... It's makes it a lot easier to aid & saves a lot of time.... Hopefully this feature stays...

Cowbingo

lol since i got the aid all button my game is dying im get these really cool chest around city and now my carecel for troops and supplies dont work i have click on a building click on what i want and then close it and click on the next building and now i have to do it in settlement what is next that stops work
think about have to open choose what you want close it and do the same on every building u own and settlement what is next to stop working
and yes i will put a ticket in

SomePlayer5000

Thank goodness the Aid All mechanic is coming Im tired of going through my neighborhood or guild list aiding every single one of them

Ironrooster

It would be nice if we could see which prints we get when we "aid all". We can see how many coins and how many prints, but not which prints.

But all the same "Aid all" it is a VERY NICE feature
If you move the cursor over the prints it will tell you which building they are for.

Ragnar The Viking

Hello there,

While I do appreciate the initiative, I must say that we are currently not collecting any kind of feedback in our Forum over this feature, and we wouldn't say it's currently an A/B Test, even though it's only available to a random sample of players.

I hope you can understand, and I thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

If you have any reasons or concerns about this feature, please send us a Ticket.

Thank you.
The only way I got that feature is through Forge Plus. Also, I don't see any ads on FOE. So I have no clue where these ads are coming from. I have been playing on and off since spring 2018. Also, when I edited my game name, I lost my Forum account. I had to start over. They couldn't find my prior account which was not cool. Ty

DemonsSpawn

I love this all aid button... Even though it's using ads while doing it from mobile but still it's a very good feature... It's makes it a lot easier to aid & saves a lot of time.... Hopefully this feature stays...
My aid all doesn't seem to require any ads. I want this option on my other cities

Ebeondi Asi

The original memo for Aid all includes a line about if you bought anything yo do not get the ads. Now some say they did buy something and still get ads. My guess is there is a purchase threshold in dollars.. for ads/no ads.
I used the aid all (on PC) first time today (three Worlds) . It's nice. Thank you Inno. And I particularly like the list at the end showing what you acquired. I use a Truce to get goods and I like being able to see that list in particular ! Again thank you inno it ia a useful tool.

Lord Pest

Looks like the Aid All button has a problem with quests that require aiding ... I just watched the progress bar for a quest to aid buildings of 30 other players while the Aid All was running - I did my entire guild (68/68) and the bar continually erratically jumped up and down between 2 and 28; when done it settled on 14. So I then did my friends list (116/120) and it erratically moved back and forth again and when it was done it settled on... you guessed it 14! Why the erratic movement of the progress bar? and there should have been at least ONE building in that 116 that got aided (after all, I did get coins and prints)! Seems like a bad connection between the aid all function and the log for quests.

same problem on an iPad in SAAB. No funny software here. It is a real bug.