• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

4th Level GE completion

Ragnar The Viking

Sometimes it’s not easy getting through all the way completing 4th lvl in the GE. Only to receive a Reno, or sacred skywatch… Now the Reno isn’t so bad, but gosh, I would like to see better prizes for completing all those levels andn battles.
I would like to see more rewards added, especially “upgrade” kits. Gosh, these are so hard to get. For getting through all them battles, and 4 levels, to me??? That is quite an accomplishments. So please , I love upgrades that bring more to combat attack‘defense. That would be great.
Thank you…Ragnar

Ragnar The Viking

Yeah, I’m never too crazy about getting a SSW, but then it sells pretty well. Do you have a ToR? I’ve found getting one into the 30s really increases the number of goodies I get in ge, and that eases disappointment when I don’t get the other rewards I’d hoped for.
Ok, that's is a good suggestion. I think I will work on that starting now, and put my other plan on hold til I get it in my 30's . Thanks man. I wanted to ask you about this forum, is there away to see all your posts? I can't seem to find anything that show them. Thanks again.

Darkest.Knight

At some pt along the way GE4 gets pretty easy and the rewards r good for only selling. Early on though I negotiated my way thru the 2nd half of 4 and a few of the rewards were useful, i.e. upgraded terrace farms. It goes w/o saying that diamonds r always worthwhile and if for no other reasons than diamond rewards I'll continue to complete GE.

The Lady Redneck

I like the one ups and renos. Can never get enough of those. Also like the FPs and goods and Diamonds and troops.
Terrace farms, Sacred Sky watches, Wells and Fountains. Plus the upgrades for them are great for the AD.
And in the early days the BPs were also handy
In my Diamond farm the Wells, Fountains and their upgrades are the main reason for doing all 4 levels of GE

However I do feel getting faces and gates in level 4 as a reward is a bit shabby.