• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can you tell what's an "incident?"

The Froggle

So, with a quest, I'm supposed to collect 6 incidents. I clicked on more than 6 of the various icons that were scattered around, outside of my city, but the quest wasn't fulfilled. I was given credit for just 3. My question is, how to tell which icons are incidents & which aren't counted as incidents. Several of the icons looked sort of like barrels(?) lying on their sides. Are those the ones that aren't counted? If that's the case, why not? Thanks for any pointers you can give.

The Froggle

The barrels/chests are not counted. But that is changing on beta and presumably will change on the live worlds at some point..
Thanks for the information. i wish I'd known earlier, as this was a "collect 6 incidents OR..." quest & I'd probably have gone with the "or." Now I know.

Mahya

My incidents are not counting correctly for the game quests. And I have not only clicked on chests. I habe clicked at least 5 others and it only shows two.