• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

Snek

Player "Just an Observer" kicked from Rogues Den. Setting records on how many Guilds a person can be kicked from.
m not sure what this argument is all about (maybe I'm slow), but I'm pretty sure the forum could go on without this childish nonsensical arguing about players getting kicked form guilds. And I am sure this can be settled in pm, or in global, no need for it here on the public forum.

spartacus2.0

When I was in EMA, I joined a guild, and got kicked bc I didn't know how swap threads work
I joined another guild, then left it because a larger guild invited me
The guild after a while was disbanded and I got kicked
I joined another guild
then after a while found an even better guild
I fought a lot in GbG, but was kicked because I flipped some sectors (they didn't put the "do not touch sign" on the sector and didn't say a thing in the GbG commands thread :/)
So I joined another guild
but left because of toxic people
and now I am in another guild
So I probably beat Observer's record

Tranir

When I was in EMA, I joined a guild, and got kicked bc I didn't know how swap threads work
I joined another guild, then left it because a larger guild invited me
The guild after a while was disbanded and I got kicked
I joined another guild
then after a while found an even better guild
I fought a lot in GbG, but was kicked because I flipped some sectors (they didn't put the "do not touch sign" on the sector and didn't say a thing in the GbG commands thread :/)
So I joined another guild
but left because of toxic people
and now I am in another guild
So I probably beat Observer's record

The Lady Redneck

OK where have I gone wrong???? I have never been booted from any guild!!!! Over the years I have world hopped and played in every world on the American server and 2 or three on the EN one. So have been in at least one guild in each world, and more in some. Never been kicked from any. But I left a few from choice because they had one set of rules for founders and their buddies, and another set for other members. Or were full of drama. Also there are some guilds who just take the game way to seriously and are no fun.

After all my wandering I am now down to 2 worlds. In my main city I am playing in what I consider to be the best guild there is with the greatest bunch of EHxtrordinarily, EHxceptional, EHclectic people in the game who take killing to a fine art, and I have no intentions of going anywhere else. I also have a more casual diamond farm that also has a great bunch of folks in it. Fashion is very important in that guild and we have an amazing range of designer straight Jackets we have to wear. Plus our padded cells are so comfortable. A great place to relax after a hard day and slurp jello. In both guilds the founders and leaders are up front when it comes to helping the whole guild. As a result the members all put in the effort needed in return.

Last edited:

Tranir

OK where have I gone wrong???? I have never been booted from any guild!!!! Over the years I have world hopped and played in every world on the American server and 2 or three on the EN one. So have been in at least one guild in each world, and more in some. Never been kicked from any. But I left a few from choice because they had one set of rules for founders and their buddies, and another set for other members. Or were full of drama. Also there are some guilds who just take the game way to seriously and are no fun.

After all my wandering I am now down to 2 worlds. In my main city I am playing in what I consider to be the best guild there is with the greatest bunch of EHxtrordinarily, EHxceptional, EHclectic people in the game who take killing to a fine art, and I have no intentions of going anywhere else. I also have a more casual diamond farm that also has a great bunch of folks in it. Fashion is very important in that guild and we have an amazing range of designer straight Jackets we have to wear. Plus our padded cells are so comfortable. A great place to relax after a hard day and slurp jello. In both guilds the founders and leaders are up front when it comes to helping the whole guild. As a result the members all put in the effort needed in return.
Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Tranir

I reported them. Since when is it ok to publicly denigrate another user in the forum ? Stop lying Tranir , Observer has been on FoE years before me and I have been on here for years too.
Congratulations, I have been here over 8.83 years (at least according to my FOE Fan Club Badge). I started out here in the forum to honor some fallen players but the post was used as a place to denigrate the wonderful clan I 've been a part of for many years. I didn't hear you chime in then? Possibly some biased here?

Tranir

m not sure what this argument is all about (maybe I'm slow), but I'm pretty sure the forum could go on without this childish nonsensical arguing about players getting kicked form guilds. And I am sure this can be settled in pm, or in global, no need for it here on the public forum.
Congratulations!, Thanks for sharing.

Tranir

Tranir

He's mocking you.
Apparently he's still nursing a grudge against Forum members over some past posting he did that didn't turn out the way he thought it should. Deja vu?
Thanks Johnny, you're input is greatly appreciated and partially intuitive. Well said sir.