• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A Lack of Honor

• Thread starter DeletedUser11220
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11220

Below is a note Hicky Sent to his guild to spur them to attack us in PME as well a note from 514125574 and as many Spartans and Spartan allied folks can attest we have not gotten along in the past I will attempt to make sure I dont sound like I am crying but instead I just want to talk facts, so people can draw their own conclusion

First we gave no guild goods!!!! Period!!!!

Second let me say that I am friends with may spartans and I find many of them to be very good people. I hope after reading this they see their way to the truth of the matter
Lets Disect Hickys comments about getting attacked by ACC and them running out of goods.... Hicky has made a fatal error here... He assumes that only Spartans can get goods and if another guild focuses and works to accomplish something they must be getting help from some faceless entity..... That is nothing more than arrogance... and false.
Next Hicky talkes about multiple sources telling him that HW was giving ACC goods... That is either an out and out lie by hicky or lies by by others Either one of these choices is bad because it either calls into question Hickys morals or his inability to judge the morals of other and that makes him either naive or a dupe... (either way Cudos in getting your guild to wake up) brilliantly played.even if your morals are now in question.......Lets no even mention that when ACC asked HW for Goods I sent that email right to Hicky and Coky to be transparent (not the act of someone giving goods Spartas enemy).

Now lets talk about 2 of HW's Members going to a leigionair's Shadow, Hicky sent a rant to me about this, and I took the time to send the guild transcript of what actualy happened, are thoese the actions of somone soing something untward? i think not..

Here is what I think! Hicky knew that the days of catch and release were over and if they were going to take back 1st place it had to happen right then.... OK I get that and all though it s a crappy thing to do to an ally I can understand it.
What I have no respect for and cant understand is resorting to a the lie to justify the actions... It just shows a glaring weakness that resembles the acts of a child before he learned right an wrong.
To back up that comment lets look at Hicky's behavior in global the last few days )... the only thing I can think to compare it to is an 8 year old who is having a tantrum because someone took away his toys. (even the most fervant Spartan will agree if they really search themselves here)
Hicky Grow up and own what you did here... show you have a shred of manhood left!
I personally dont think you are man enough to own up... I think you are to immature and will just start ranting....lets see what ya got!

>>>>> GUILD STATUS ALERT, DO NOT REPLY<<<<
As many of you may know a lot of things have accurred over the last few days that I feel you deserve to know the truth about. For about a month or so we have been figting the ACC hard, many of you I had never seen stand up, jumped into chat and helped us smack down the constant assaults over and over, our membership has come to life, the ACC thought they were tearing us down but they have only made us stronger, and ready for the new age to be released. Recently the ACC attacks had settled down due to there running out of goods and stupidity with reseiging so our members could farm it for points. Then they got a lot of goods from nowhere, and went back on the attack with endless seiges and no concern for goods.
I had been told from multiple sources personally, including 4 that I trust that hardwood had feeding these guilds the goods, I have been looking at he maps and they felt no need to even think about defending their boarders agaist our suposed combined enemies, our mails to Hardwood were no longer being answered, and even though we would have sent half our guild to help them in that situation not one slightest shred of help came our way. Still we had no hard solid proof, it was still possible for the leadership to live in denial making excuses for them. We have been tracking their membership for a week, they sent 2 long standing officers and one of their oldest members to an ACC atk guild, this was the last straw !!!! We were willing to let this band of farmers take first place because we are a guild of our word, but I will be damned if a guild is going to break that word and still be ranked above us !!! Last night they got a taste of what we have been eating for the last 2 months, the difference is they are not Sparta, they did not fight, they did not expect an attack from their allies in the ACC so why care, they learned what every other guild has learned that messed with the Spartans !!! If they want to fight, we ill fight, as far as leadership is concerned they have paid for there stupidity, but if they compound that stupidity, they will leave the first page of guild rankings just like all the others that have challenged us !!! THIS IS SPARTA !!!! and now they and the whole damn server know it !!!!
In other news, today Carthage is taking a vote to see if they will merge into us, if they vote no all thier hitters will be joining us anyway, they watched what hardwood did, they saw the goods transactions, and they think it is disgusting and want to stand with a noble guild !!!
We let those farmers take first place because we did not have iornclad proof, our honor demanded it, so that is what we did.
Yesterday we got the proof, and last night they paid !!!
I am proud of you all, I could not ask for a better guild, better members, better warriors, and I am proud to call everyone of you my fellow SPARTANS !!!

NOTE FROM 514125574 that was sent to many and was unprompted
Hicky, nice job back stabbing your friends. But I wouldn’t expect less from a person of limited character. I assume you were just looking for an excuse to knock HWF out of first place, so you made one up. Your crap out on global last night was just that, typical Hicky crap.
Yes, we were afraid you had spies in our guild, so we were hiding goods in our own accounts. It wasn’t until we were ready to launch our offensive that we posted them to the treasury. Only the PE fighters and goods suppliers knew about this. We are assuming it was one of our previous members who was spying. But since they did not fight PE, they did not know. So I guess you got your exercise, jumping to conclusion, running down your friends, flying off the handle and dodging responsibility for your own actions. I will swear in front of all FoE, Hardwood Forest never gave us anything. We have never been more than uncomfortable neighbors.

In closing, I am tired of all the garbage I have seen from so many on this matter... Its a war game and this stuff happens... people just need to take a second and see this as the dishonorable and untrustworthy action that it is, then take a second and ask yourself what really happened here! I think everyone knows!

DeletedUser6963

I guess I need to reply to this message.... Since Gastinay has decided to bring the drama here, I should give a little background.

The Spartans of East Sparta (East Nagatch or whatever for those that do not know) have been ranked #1 for 223 days, and are one of, if not the strongest guild on any american server. We are about 5 levels ahead of the #2 guild (Gastinay) Hardwood Forrest. This seems to be an appropriate name for this collection of former superstars, who's only claim to fame is being smart enough to not attack Spartans. Gastinay likes to call himself the Puppetmaster due to his ability to manipulate others to allow his farm to hold second place for the majority of the time GVG has been active.

The ACC is a Coallition of 14 guilds, 15 now I guess, and up to 20 ghosts that decided to ban together (combined all hitters) to defeat the Spartans. This ACC includes 3 former 4th place guilds, and an 8th place guild, most of the rest are second and third page guilds. The ACC is led by this numbers guy, or at least he seems to be the one dividing up what little land they can hold. They have been fighting Spartans for about 2 months with non-stop ghost attacks. During this time all of their member guilds have dropped in levels, except for numbers pet guild, Black Eagles who are still second page. Spartans steadily gained in power during this 2 month time, recently the ACC seems to have discovered a massive amount of goods, and have gained the ability to seige non-stop up to 30 times in a row, they have also aquired an amazing player named coolpapa who has somehow figured out how to tear through a fully defended HQ with his 54% attack bonus (relax, FOE has assured us these super-powers are not a hack....) with this new surge of Strength and supplies the ACC launched a massive coordinated ghost attack that knocked Spartans into second place.

We then look at the map and our closest ally (Gastinay/Puppetmaster/Hardwood Forrest) that we had not heard from in weeks, and never received any assistance from, we notice that all of their boarders with our combined enemy the ACC only have 2 armies in defense. Once this reality set in we had to take the multiple reports we had been receiving that the puppetmaster had been giving the ACC massive amounts of goods seriously. We then started watching their member roster, sure enough 2 of their officers and a long time member showed up in an ACC ghost guild. We were prepared to let this farm break our perfect #1 streak, and we did, for 2 days, they were number one on the server but after looking over the evidence it was odvious, the puppetmaster had forgotten that puppets are toys, and Spartans are warriors. For the first time in the server history we attacked Hardwood, we went through their undefended boarders with the ACC and in 2 hours we dropped this farm almost 2,000 points in guild prestige.

I had personally considered Gastinay a friend at one point, we used to talk all the time in mails, 2 to 3 times a day, for the weeks leading up to this situation he had ignored my mails. I have copied and pasted his last responce to me below, as well as my response, it is sad that it has come to this, Hardwood has a lot of very good members that have just not been allowed to do anything other than give there goods to BSS and his daddy Sam.... Odd that they are in ACC guilds within hours of you being attacked. If any members of Hardwood would like to leave this insanity I would be happy to offer you a home in Spartans, A place where the leaders do not get all the GVG points and everyone is held to the same standards. We do not do behind the scenes puppetmaster garbage, or drama, or excessive rules. Previously when a member of Hardwood would like to become a Spartan or Spartan to Hardwood, we would mail Gastinay and ask or give opinions of the member, we can now do away with this step apparently.

Below is the last reply Gastinay made to that thread numbers started and he quoted, and my reply, no, I am no angel, but do not question Spartan Honor, and no, we did not attack that night.

Gastinay
lol hiccup is funny... make any excuse you want.... dont have a credit card? no good job? life that is substandard? i wife that laughs at you behind you back or maybe no wife cause they run the hell away? its ok little one... we pitty you... now go turn the lights off and cower in a corner....sweat out the disatisfaction you feel in your life!..... then you van come back here tomorrow and be self impotant again

Me-Hicky
Get some sleep Gast, we will not take your booty again tonight... I think the butthurt is getting to you.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9704

ACC????

The ACC is a Coallition of 14 guilds, 15 now I guess, and up to 20 ghosts that decided to ban together (combined all hitters) to defeat the Spartans. This ACC includes 3 former 4th place guilds, and an 8th place guild, most of the rest are second and third page guilds. The ACC is led by this numbers guy, or at least he seems to be the one dividing up what little land they can hold. They have been fighting Spartans for about 2 months with non-stop ghost attacks. During this time all of their member guilds have dropped in levels, except for numbers pet guild, Black Eagles who are still second page. Spartans steadily gained in power during this 2 month time, recently the ACC seems to have discovered a massive amount of goods, and have gained the ability to seige non-stop up to 30 times in a row, they have also aquired an amazing player named coolpapa who has somehow figured out how to tear through a fully defended HQ with his 54% attack bonus (relax, FOE has assured us these super-powers are not a hack....) with this new surge of Strength and supplies the ACC launched a massive coordinated ghost attack that knocked Spartans into second place.
just to say , I think maybe Spartans and Hardwood Forest Guild Members are the only guilds whose members actually have goods buildings in their cities that actually know how to produce goods..
Acc . well you fellas sure do have your facts so skewed up , you will never believe the truth even if it smacks you in the face.
You have been outfought and out maneuvered from the get go.. But nevermind all that blame others for your own cheating ways.
No worries.. really.. grow up and let it go.

oh and about the silliest thing I ever heard calling a small 4 person guild where a couple of long time friends asked to take a break from farming goods and not being allowed to fight gvg.
and the other thing some people will believe anything if enough people whisper in their ears.
just sayin. Ya'll Have a Blessed Day..

DeletedUser8809

and to reply to Hicky in Hicky's own words
12:30: Hicky: your such a loser you would blow your life savings to have the hope of being less of a loser..... sorry it did not work out
12:35: Hicky: your a joke, jsut not worth the time, will hope you grow up somday and enter my hood

DeletedUser8796

..... yeah... i am glad i'm not caught in the middle here.... this is gonna get messy >.<

DeletedUser9401

Hicky, the mighty Spartans fell because of a few! Quit acting like this was done by 14-15 guilds, you got taken down from your #1 perch by a handful of excellent fighters, well two hand fulls. You needed to beg Carthage for help that night and then filed a complaint saying we cheated. Valkyrie kicked your you know what plain and simple. The stupid decisions made by your guild is what cost you that night. All that moving around between your 4 guilds was priceless, it actually fell right into our plans. Stupid is, stupid does! Gastinay and HWF should have had the gonads to join us in the first place because now, stuff just got more real for them. Enjoy being on top one more time but it won't last long.

DeletedUser6963

Barb, I was tired, look at the time, but you are correct, I should put at least some thought into insulting you...... it is just so easy... I got lazy..... sorry.

Baby bird, I noticed TWC has went up 4 ? levels since you left ? now your in the ACC ? cool.

DeletedUser6490

I would just like to say that I love all the drama :)

......its about time

p.s.s.s.s what is ACC seems like i am out of the loop on that one :)

DeletedUser9704

I would like to extend my congratulations to Hicky, Coky. all spartan minions on their really strong (well quite over the edge) attacks and multiple guilds they used to take one guild off the PME map.
Really sucks that one guild with the help of a couple of single fighters made you place so many seiges to remove the guild from the map and close the beaches so only your people could win sectors.
Let's say 4 players actually defended against 3-4 guilds of multi- million point players.
I say to you again... You cannot wholly own any map. Regardless of what you do or are doing . Your time will come again.
Enjoy your 1st place status now while you can.
Do not worry, I know you are taking the sectors in Modern also.. The threats were made and recorded so believe that it will come back to you all again.
have a great one..
it is a game.. and hope your CC's can stand the pain.

DeletedUser5103

It is not CC unless you are talking about papas 300 attack run that he bragged was $300. Probably less then 3k diam i spent on healing a few tanks. rest just healing My 500 rogues MM level 19 traz farming 17 rogues a day is a wonderfull thing. The smarter players doing it with the tools there given. Not filling Inno wallets with jack but time will sort those types out of the game in time. I know stupid of me to tell you how to win but the smarter you guys get the more fun i can have taking you back down. And dont worry i will always be a few steps ahead of you and most anyone in the game as far as strategy goes. As far as HardlyWood goes the issue is dead to me mostly If you are not a spartan guild or have an active helpful alliance you are probably not going to be treated by us very well. No more chances for people to back stab or us to get tricked into backstabbing if you believe the gastany bs. Either way We will keep all the trees in the forests low enough for us to see over.

DeletedUser6963

Rema, I offered you a huge piece of land that, your members could have filled by now and been enjoying the boost to their guild level. All I asked was for you to get away from us because we cannot trust you. Instead you forced us to chase you all over the map for days. Our members needed peace of mind, there is no way we could get that with you there. Yes you have forced a very similar situation in ME, we have asked over and over and over for you to get away from us, you refuse, in fact you take more sectors, what do you expect ? Spartans are 3 of the top 10 guilds on the server, if you do not want to fight us, then please start putting the good of your guild first, and bury your petty spite. There is tons of room on the ME map right there where your friends from Valk came in (yes we just poofed them from the PME map as well). How about you actually do something good for your guild and move there instead of forcing us to move you again. You will move, the question is, how much are you going to make your guild suffer for your arrogance first.

And yea, our 3 guilds against the 16 ? we are fighting, and beating.... I think that is fair, and so would you, if you were winning.

In summary, if you do not want to fight us, then stop attacking, taking our land, then playing all poor innocent victim when we come to take it back.

You can't fix stupid, but you can remove it from the maps.

DeletedUser8796

it is the "Drama" area so it seems completely appropriate to me.

DeletedUser6963

Lets get back to the OP, Gastinay.

I think your guild will be ranked 4th ? 5th ? at reset.... How about you stop threatening the tiny guilds on the server like Ravers and come face us tonight !

If you hold still at reset we will poof you in PME, then you can land on that beach and start hitting us in a couple hours, if you have the courage, but you don't, you would rather threaten tiny guilds and beat your chest all day in global, as your guild spirals downward. I see you have figured out a way to make your guild pay the goods for your point farming. It is bad enough that you claim to be a former Marine and have been PROVEN to be a liar in that matter, but this running around playing with yourself and threatening these tiny guilds is low, even for you.

DeletedUser6963

Yea 5th, I see you took the cowardly way and instead of facing us like men you decided to go after a guild ranked 19th on server.

It is almost funny that you needed every hitter from every ACC guild to do that, the fact that they were stupid enough to join you leaving their home guilds defenseless kinda helps explain why we are stomping them all. The fact that you took the long way around choosing to pick on another tiny guild instead of facing us like men last night kinda sums up the fact that you do not care about getting them back to their home guilds to defend. You have all your puppets working for you, what happens when they are all gone ? or realize that you only have 3 decent hitters in your entire guild ?

Lets be honest Gastinay, you made your reputation as hitters picking on tiny guilds in LMA, you are desperately trying to take everyone down with you, how about you come get some before I die of boredom, waiting on you.

Oh yea, how do you like having to look upward on the roster to see Spartans 3 ?

DeletedUser9401

Hicky, you can make up all the senseless crap you want. You begged Ravers to run interference, staffed them with a couple of your weakest fighters, gave them goods, and you call out HWF for going after them. You truly are an _____ (I will let everyone fill in the blank) Ravers will be wiped out soon, and then time to wipe out Spartan 1-4. You truly are a little man and will soon will be looking up at all the guilds you have crapped on for months. Fortunately for Ravers, a glitch saved them tonight. Be ready for another night.

DeletedUser6963

Yep, you have most non-spartan hitters on the server going after a 15th ranked guild, congrats big guy. Ravers appeared on the beach, we asked them to move, they said why should we, we offered them a big section of land and some help for closing the beach, defending both of us, they did what was best for their guild. Hmm, why should I ever expect you to understand..... maybe you can get sam to explain it to you.

DeletedUser13245

Yep, you have most non-spartan hitters on the server going after a 15th ranked guild, congrats big guy. Ravers appeared on the beach, we asked them to move, they said why should we, we offered them a big section of land and some help for closing the beach, defending both of us, they did what was best for their guild. Hmm, why should I ever expect you to understand..... maybe you can get sam to explain it to you.

In answer to the question, and to provide some sense of truth to statements that were made, the ACC was the Alliance Command Center. It was where the Alliance guilds met to plan strategy. Likewise, there were never more than 9 guilds in the Alliance, and 3 of those very weak and were more protected than they were providing support. I can understand Hicky being embarrassed, as 8 of these guilds were nothing more than trade or training guilds. In January, when GvG was ready to start, most members in the Alliance guilds only had defensive Great Buildings. They were not a military machine. When GvG started, they did not even have player that were above Colonial in rank. So from the very beginning Spartans BOUGHT their way into first place, while the rest of us fought our way up the levels. And once again, Spartans have bought their way into first place. When Contemporary opened up, out came the plastic, and up went all of the Contemporary building. In two days they bought their way back to first place. It is pretty easy to take large blocks of sectors, when you are fighting NPC with no boost. It doesn’t take skill and it doesn’t take strategy. It only takes plastic. Which is why, eventually, the rest of us catch up, and every now and then someone moves into first place. Spartans, you might as well face it, your military leader is a hot head. He thinks with his emotions. This is very obvious by the type of comments that are made in forums and on global. And when you think with your emotions, you make mistakes. Very costly mistakes. So right now, while he has everyone out in a shell guilds “getting ready to get even with the ACC”, the home guilds are all vulnerable. Spartans don’t have to lose too many more sectors, before Hardwood Forest is back in first place. Only this time, it might be fun to see if we can get The War Council up to second place. Ghost away, because while you are trying to knock Valkyrie out of the top ten, you make it easier for us to get you back out of first place. Even if you successfully spend enough to take us off the map, we are pretty sure we have the skill, strategy, and people to come back stronger.

This is from 514, i just posted it for him, but agree 100% of what he said. Comic.

DeletedUser2145

While this forum section may be titled "Drama", it's meant to be the area where non-guild things on this server are discussed. Since this is not a discussion that everyone can participate but a private matter, and everything seems to be going out of hand, the thread will be closed.

Enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.