• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14834

My NYR is not to be bitter that FOE doesn't have a busty model in its TV commercials.

DeletedUser14468

Promise to Plunder Every member that is not a friend in my neighborhood. Im going to be #1 by this time next year!

DeletedUser14831

Fight like a crazed Caesar;
Build like a manic Gaudi;
Research like a caffeinated Einstein;
And be a good Guidie like the Boss I am!

DeletedUser14330

My resolution for 2015 is to form and monitor a GB Club for more Queens and Kings to prosper and care for their world.

DeletedUser

FOE New Years Resolution

I would like to become more supportive of the guild by contributing to Great Buildings, Supporting great buildings will support all in the guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14839

I will stand atop my front gate and serenade all the queens who come to visit me and shoot arrows at the kings who come to plunder me.

DeletedUser14837

My Resolutiion for FOE

My resolution is to up grade all my buildings, production, military. I will attack and plunder more. Play hard.

DeletedUser14838

banging new year

Going to help my guild all I can and smite my enemies to hades

- - - Updated - - -

Help my guild to grow and expand and smite my enemies all the way to hades

DeletedUser14840

my new year resolution for FOE is to buy some diamonds to move up in the ranks quicker.

DeletedUser

My resolution is to find out who that woman is that brings me food occasionally while I'm playing. She looks familiar...

DeletedUser5504

I plan on aiding my guild and friends more and building relations with my hood.

DeletedUser14847

I resolve to being a decent person on this site and to be a calming voice to those that get mad over a game.

DeletedUser14850

Forge of Empires Resolution

I resolve to complete the tech tree while concurrently supporting my guild and my guild brothers and sisters in their quests and 2015 resolutions.

DeletedUser14848

My resolution in 2015 is to help my brother conquer the ages and become as strong as my own empire.

DeletedUser14856

I resolve to maintain equanimity when neighboring vultures plunder unprovoked, giving aid to supporters, continuously building the greatest city this Empire has ever seen!

DeletedUser13832

To stop playing FoE in class....my students are jealous & threaten to tell the principal

DeletedUser14843

My NYR for FoE is to complete three Great Buildings, build up enough to defend myself, and find a guild eventually.

DeletedUser5062

Becoming a stronger player able to assist/defend/attack with more gusto! Ahhh yes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.