• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

New Year's Resolution

I resolve to not replace all the churches in my town with saloons, or at least not to call it "upgrading."

DeletedUser14107

I will try to be the best player I can. Aid my guild, support my hood, and help the newbies.

DeletedUser

2015 Resolution

I resolve to battle my armored legs into ɃŁØØĐɎ SŦᵾMⱣS, bury ρٱรѻɭٱՇɦપร under a mountain of gold and trade fiercely for ↁЄЯɌɆĐ army.

DeletedUser14727

With the aid of Frosty, I will endeavor to annihilate every god forsaken bird that has defecated on my city.

DeletedUser14928

My NYR is to plunder every neighbor at least once, and break 1 million points.

DeletedUser

I will make my town even sexier by collecting all great buildings and banning pixilated citizens who wear socks with sandals!

Alfred Rex

I resolve to be more tolerant and forgiving of the soulless, thieving plunderers that plague this game...dang, guess I blew this resolution already!!!!

DeletedUser14907

Since inflation has caused the price of forge points to rise indefinitely over the last year, I will not longer purchase them with coins.

DeletedUser14929

I shall endeavor to have fun, above all else, and help the new players to make their game the best game possible - pay it forward!!

DeletedUser13023

Look after my reindeer, put out lettuce for my rabbits, a salt lick for the wild life, and wonder in amazement at my eagles.

DeletedUser14071

MY FOE NYR is to learn from my mistakes then I will be able to recognize them when I make them again

DeletedUser14926

Being new to FOE ,my new years resolution is to grow bigger and better ,to bring Honer to my Guild , and myself.

DignDevour

I will try harder to conceal my late-pm and early-am scheduled GVG sieges from my girlfriend, who thinks I'm obsessed with this lil game.

DeletedUser14406

F..righten enemies
O..ffer advice
R..ecruit players
G..uild morale
E..ngage troops
O..rchestrate battles
F..riend request
E..xperience maximization
M..otivate
P..lunder
I..gnite participation
R..ally
E..xcite guildees
S..tay cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2015 New Years Resolution

Resolve to aquire as much as I can and kick butt

New Year's Resolution

I resolve to play more FOE, even if my college fires me, my wife divorces me, and my dogs desert me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2742

:DMy resolution is to continue to be Uranswer as I allow others to be themselves and prosper:laugh:

DeletedUser13811

my NYR for foe is to open more great buildings and to help my guild conquer our enemy on the gvg map.

Status
Not open for further replies.