• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends List: if you are looking for friends, add your name here

DeletedUser

Archduke Incitatus. Will motivate/polish daily! However, I will unfriend those who do not return the favor.

Note: to add a new friend from this friend list, go to the "Invite a friend" Invite button, then click on the Friends List tab, and type in a player name (such as "Archduke Incitatus").

To advertise your own name, simply reply to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, looking for friends. I'm anew player, just about to hit Iron age, daily player and happy to P/M daily. Larzinia

DeletedUser

I have a bunch of Great Buildings(Zeus, Babel, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Hagia Sophia, Cathedral of Aachen, St. Mark's, and Castel Del Monte) so if you're willing to contribute to them send me a message.

DeletedUser

I P/M daily. I expect the same in return. And I usually look at trades every day and help if I can. So add me to your friends and I will accept. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I aid button most every day. Plus, if you're looking for Great Buildings I have 10 or 11 to choose from. (10 in F world, 11 in H world)
Send me a friend-vite if you play in F or H world, or message me for one.

DeletedUser6293

Autumncast. Cigard Game

- - - Updated - - -

Hello
I'm Autumncast I'm looking for friends that can motivate and polish daily. If you are the player send me a message or invite. I play in the FOE Cigard.
Happy New Years.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello
I'm Autumncast I'm looking for friends that can motivate and polish daily. If you are the player send me a message or invite. I play in the FOE Cigard.
Happy New Years.

DeletedUser15202

siradicus the Brutal- I try to do daily aids. I really need friends with GB so I can get one already!

DeletedUser14426

I M/P daily, help with fair trade, and rarely do blind AID of potted plants and such unless that is all you have need for. If only we could invite to capacity! If you have an invite to give, Bruno the Questionable stands ready to be your friend. Even if our guilds are at war, that does not affect my M/P.

PS If you find yourself unable to invite me on the first attempt, try again on Monday evening or Tuesday. On Mondays, I do AID via the event log, and delete those who have slacked off. Also, feel free to message me. I can always do another log check if I know you are waiting. Thanks, and see you in Greifental.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14330

RedJello is looking for friends. Will promise to M/P every day. If you have a special request post it to your message board, ie. coins, supplies, etc.

DeletedUser17719

Add me -
IGN: Philogoses the Sneak
Foe Age: HMA
GBS: Zues, CoA, LoA, Hagia Sophia and Observatory
Ranking Points: 43k