• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Swappers Soirée Co. is recruiting!

DeletedUser

Swappers Soirée Inc. is now "Over Night Empire" (Active, hip, with limited spaces left with over 70 members!)
We are continually seeking players that want to be involved in GvG -fighting or goods producers.

*We focus on motivating/polishing each other's cities at least 2-3 times a week!
*Fair trades.
*Accepting each other's trades, even if we don't need what is offered. That way we help each other asap!
*Donating forge points to our other member's Great Buildings. We will get you out of the mud and sticks quick!
*We participate in Guild vs. Guild wars.
*We like to have fun in the guild chat, come join the conversation!
*And of course, helping each other whenever possible.

All hail Langendorn!

To join: click on the number in the top left hand corner of your screen during game play that says "Your Global Rank." Search for Nomics27 or Gannond and send them a message! Please be sure to check out our guild rules first on our profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update: Come join our Great Building Club!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13630

Come and Join us!

This is the best guild I've been in through all the Worlds I've played. Fast trades, excellent and friendly conversation, and a body of experienced players willing to give guidance and advice to any who might need it. Whether you're a serious or relaxed, new or experienced player, this guild has something to offer you.

DeletedUser

Join Us!

Remember that classic saying: i got 99 problems, but a guild ain't one! They were talking about our guild! Our guild is efficient and stable. We motivate and polish daily. you got a trade up...? need one stone? need over 9000 stone? BAM we halp! Remember the saying moar money moar problems? well that not true we got tons of goodies just waiting to be used, and guess what no problems! take that society!
I'm a rebel! never fear because were here to help you! also if you got any anime questions just hit your friendly neighborhood NooBsteR up and he will go all anime up in here!

- NooBsteR1001 ( the coolest guy around )
** Official Anime Watcher**

*Ps
TAKE THAT WORLD I USED COMIC SANS!

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with that cool kid noobster! join this guild- the masked hero!

DeletedUser13601

I have joined this guild and they have helped me grow so much, everyone is super friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for some friends to help with trades, some fun in GvG or just a place to relax and have fun in the guild chat, then you should join! Doesn't matter if you are an experienced player or just starting out, with loads of questions, you will be welcomed and helped!

It really makes the game a lot more fun!

Join us TODAY, you won't regret it!

Cat

Gannondorff

This is by far the most active guild I have joined in all my worlds. There is almost always someone available to chat with in guild chat and trades do not stay in the marketplace for long. All urgent polish requests are dealt with almost immeadiatly. The Great Building Clubs keep my GBs stocked with FPS and I can always count on some good GvG fighting when I need it.

So if you are active and looking for an active guild come over to Swappers Soiree. We would love to see you soon.

gannond

DeletedUser11874

Hello Tarcotti,

Another good way to find active players interested in joining your guild might include the use the Global Chat feature in the World of Brisgard. Alternatively, speaking to some of your existing Guild Members to encourage them to speak to players within their neighborhood who are not already placed within a guild is another excellent method of recruitment.

DeletedUser

Hello Tarcotti,

Another good way to find active players interested in joining your guild might include the use the Global Chat feature in the World of Brisgard. Alternatively, speaking to some of your existing Guild Members to encourage them to speak to players within their neighborhood who are not already placed within a guild is another excellent method of recruitment.

Thanks for the advice, we do all of that :)

DeletedUser17277

I am an active daily player and am interested in joining.